Another Realm

this is a topic on the "world" side but not much on the Arkansas side.

I have been getting into the "Golden Showers" very new to me. When I was young girls wanted to but I thought it was sick.
Now that I'm older it is such a turn on. I tried "one time" in the face with my regular but did not enjoy it like having her piss on my little man. I like the visual too much.
Ive only tried it with 2 girls. But dang it is sexy.
The 2 girls Ive tried it with was thier first time as well. I thought it would be more common?
There is a provider that travels all over the country a lot comming to nwa next week. she has never done it either but willing to try. cant wait 100 pound spinner

Am I just a wierd fuck or does anyone else like this. Come on all you guys I give a hard time to about BBW Girls and T girls have at it. My feelings wont be hurt!! lol

I really want to hear from the ladies??
Your not weird honey. To each their own. If that's what turns you on then I hope you always have a golden time. Everyone in this hobby has a particular thing that turns them on more then anything else. I'm still coming into my own with my sexuality and am finding new things that I love more and more as I continue to explore every aspect of my sex life. For example, I'm finding that I love to be talked really bad to during sex. Calling me a dirty bitch or nasty slut among other things really gets me hot during sex. I don't know why but it does. I'm looking into BDSM cause the thought of crawling on my knees to my "master" is very appealing to me. Not everyone will be into what you are the way you are but it's your fantasy/fetish to have. No one elses. No one is gonna judge you here. And if they do, then fuck them, they're fired. Lol I really hope you enjoy your time in the hobby and find all the golden moments you desire.
yep ,go for it.
if not here, where?

but personally, don't get it.
but i'm pretty plain vanilla under the covers.
I know without trying it that it's not my thing - but I'm a guy who had his mind blown by and reviewed his first true Prostate milking here in December and I cast no stones on others' desires that involve two consenting adults. If it turns you on, I say go for it.
I agree with watch, and I am in the same boat I discovered pegging and OMG just nothing is the same, if you enjoy it does not matter just do it.
  • mwise
  • 02-17-2015, 10:03 AM
Not my thing, but like others said... to each their own...

I find as I get older, I'm getting more perverted...

I would like to treat Trinity like a dirty slut.... that's for sure! I would actually like to treat every provider like that, I'm just to chicken... LOL
Not my thing, but like others said... to each their own...

I find as I get older, I'm getting more perverted...

I would like to treat Trinity like a dirty slut.... that's for sure! I would actually like to treat every provider like that, I'm just to chicken... LOL Originally Posted by mwise
I'm sooo there baby!!! Just say when, where and what position!!! I'll be the dirtiest fucking slut you've ever fucked!!!
I wud not like it.I have had my back pissed on too many times and was told it was raining

I have been getting into the "Golden Showers" very new to me. When I was young girls wanted to but I thought it was sick.
Now that I'm older it is such a turn on. I tried "one time" in the face with my regular but did not enjoy it like having her piss on my little man. I like the visual too much.
The 2 girls Ive tried it with was thier first time as well. I thought it would be more common?
There is a provider that travels all over the country a lot comming to nwa next week. she has never done it either but willing to try. cant wait 100 pound spinner

Am I just a wierd fuck or does anyone else like this. Come on all you guys I give a hard time to about BBW Girls and T girls have at it. My feelings wont be hurt!! lol

I really want to hear from the ladies?? Originally Posted by splitlog
No, you're not weird. I've done golden showers before. It's nothing sick, weird, crazy or whatever. It's something that you like.
It's what you like. Go for it.
No, you're not weird. I've done golden showers before. It's nothing sick, weird, crazy or whatever. It's something that you like. Originally Posted by MaryBeth

Well sweetie if your ever in NWA come Hydrated !
Well sweetie if your ever in NWA come Hydrated ! Originally Posted by splitlog
Lol I might make another trip soon
Variety is the spice of life!! Vanilla is for cakes!! LOl
I truely enjoy prostate play/milking/pegging/and dipping into the "more adventurous side of life".......and I find that there are ALOT of people feel the same.Sometimes a person may not really realize they like something until you "offer" it to them.THEN watch it,9 times outta 10 they will wanna do it again & again!!

I really want to hear from the ladies?? Originally Posted by splitlog
For me, yes, it's weird to want a woman to piss on you. But, to each their own. I have my own little fetishes and proclivities. For example, I like fucking women while they're still wearing panties. That probably seems odd to some. Everyone has something that could seem a little weird to others. If it's what you like, and you're not hurting anyone, go for it. You are definitely not the only one that's into that sort of thing.

I'm sooo there baby!!! Just say when, where and what position!!! I'll be the dirtiest fucking slut you've ever fucked!!! Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Holy shit Trinity! That kind of talk is sexy as hell. Little Willro just went from 6 to 12.
quote--- I'll be the dirtiest fucking slut you've ever fucked!!!

hot damn I luv ya!