Is Eros still legit?

I have reached out to several ladies on there and all of them have said they require a pretty hefty deposit (some have been verified and some haven't). I would prefer to not pay a deposit, but if I did is Eros at least safer to do that?
For 1 hour I wouldn't pay a deposit to anyone on any site. From providers I have talked to they all say they are getting more NCNS or last minute cancellations, or time wasters.

It would be nice if they at least gave you one chance to meet. If you cancel last minute and they want to charge you a deposit to schedule an appointment I get it and think that is reasonable.
Yeah, the ones I have talked to on Eros will ask for half up front for an hour (some have even said the same for a half hour). I've been fucked over several times with the deposit stuff so I just tell em no thanks and move on.
Eros? It's legit.

The girls on Eros? Hit or miss, but more legit if you can find the girls on another site (ie Tryst or P411)

Deposits are a scourge on this hobby. Deposits for relatively short visits (ie 1 hour) are a no go.
I know for me personally, I only ask for one if you're booking multi hour or have no references. For traveling girls it can be a lot harder to verify references! Just some consideration.