URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?146118-nattyDR;
City: - Dallas
State: - TX
Address: - Near Galleria
Activities: - LFK,DATY, BBBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: - Long, dark
Smoking Status: - Non
Ethnic Background: - Latin/Dominican
Physical Description: - Her photos are dead on accurate. Mid-height, slender / sleek body, tiny waist, with an ass to die for

I had seen Natty's ad and reached out via text and PM. She responded timely. We were able to arrange an appointment with ease. As her ad states, if you are verified, the screening as simple as associating the phone number with your profile.

I don't have a particular type that I like to see but on this day I was particularly intrigued by Natty's curvy yet slender shape. I usually stay with more mature providers but on this day I was craving her look after seeing the pics. Natty is young, pretty, long black hair, and again...that ass is special.

The appointment was on-time, she's super sweet and accommodating, and I was greeted well. I would definitely repeat. She has a companion with her (Danni, who is also hot) who I also met briefly and doubles are available with those two...which I may have to do before they get out of town.

After arriving at the address given, I was directed to parking and to the unit number. The unit has cameras at the entry as fyi. Upon entering, I was greeted with a hug / kiss, met the partner briefly, and we proceeded to the bedroom.

As extra details, Natty has braces but that certainly didn't create any issues and sort of add to her cuteness / sexiness. Natty is not blessed in the chest but again...dat ass and the rest of her figure completely distracts from anything otherwise anyway. She speaks a little english...certainly enough for us to get the primary communication needs accomplished. We chatted a little bit afterwards and we used a translator app.

We didn't make much small talk before starting to disrobe. After disrobing, we moved to the bed for a makeout session and I began to worship that body and had to dive into that ass. She was very responsive to both that and daty. Wasn't long before she returned the favor with a very skilled BBBJ. Very capable of deep throating and knows when to / not to use the combination of hands.
This led to the move to CFS. She applied the cover and we went through all the positions. Doggy is simply a must with her. I managed to hold out until she got on top in RCG. That is a sight that will be pleasantly burned in my memory for awhile.

She helped me clean up, we chatted briefly, and I began to worship/ massage her body and ass again before getting dressed to leave. We kissed and said our goodbyes and I left a happy camper.

Recommendation: -Yes
Thanks for the review of a pretty girl