Dining in Plano

Where are some great places to eat in Plano?
Oceanic Thai Kitchen is one of the better Thai joints in the DFW area:

1501 Preston Rd #800, Plano, TX 75093

Studio Movie Grill Plano is another great place to enjoy tasty comforting food. Plus you can watch the latest movies while you satisfy your palate:

4721 W Park Blvd, Plano, TX 75093

Bavarian Grill is a place I've been meaning to go for a long time but haven't visited yet. All my friends who've gone there have told me they loved the food and the ambience:

221 W Parker Rd, Plano, TX 75023

I hope you end up eating some tasty food and drinking some refreshing chilled beverages on this glorious Texan summer day, Shelby.
Love and War in Texas, great selection.
Mexican Sugar - Shops of Legacy area
Haywire - Legacy West
Sixty Vines - Dallas Parkway & Parker area
Steve fields best lobster �� ever
Steve fields best lobster �� ever Originally Posted by Analeese
I actually love their bar/lounge area. Most evenings they have a pianist that will play classic hits, and their food is on par with any other steakhouse in Dallas.
I actually love their bar/lounge area. Most evenings they have a pianist that will play classic hits, and their food is on par with any other steakhouse in Dallas. Originally Posted by dbjp101
The piano player is a great touch...good cocktails too
Crowd is older....I noticed several silver haired ladies but I loved it
Whiskey Cake - Right across from Sixty Vines and same ownership

Capital Grille
I think I have been on this site too long. Am I the only idiot who read the title and immediately thought it was a dude asking for DATY in Plano?

Anyway, when I lived in Plano many years ago, I was fresh out of college and broke as a joke so I certainly would not recommend any of the places I went to back then unless you're really in to Subway, Schlotzky's and Popeyes.
  • BLM69
  • 06-13-2019, 10:27 AM
Just your weekly I'm in town hustling threAD and can someone recommend where to eat or stay at! Mods need to close these spam threAD's and send them to the correct sections to advertise.
I think I have been on this site too long. Am I the only idiot who read the title and immediately thought it was a dude asking for DATY in Plano?

Anyway, when I lived in Plano many years ago, I was fresh out of college and broke as a joke so I certainly would not recommend any of the places I went to back then unless you're really in to Subway, Schlotzky's and Popeyes. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Considering that the OP posted an ad stating that she's in Fort Worth this morning, she's already far far away from Plano so whatever suggestions we give now won't be useful to her. Forget Schlotzky's and Popeye's, you could have given McDonald's as a dining option and it wouldn't have mattered.

Also considering that the OP didn't respond to any of our dining suggestions nor even mention where she ended up dining in Plano, I'm going to take a guess and think this thread was more of an announcement that she's in Plano and ready to meet guys rather than a serious interest in the Plano culinary scene. No doubt she found our responses useful and maybe even visited one of the restaurants we suggested but I don't think that was the primary intent of this thread.

I don't blame her one bit. I would have done the same thing if I was a provider. Marketing oneself & advertising is key for gaining business, especially in the cutthroat DFW marketplace.
I always enjoy hearing about new dining spots though so thank you OP for starting this thread.
Tons of great choices at Shops at Legacy and Legacy West. Great area at DNT & Legacy.
Considering that the OP posted an ad stating that she's in Fort Worth this morning, she's already far far away from Plano so whatever suggestions we give now won't be useful to her. Forget Schlotzky's and Popeye's, you could have given McDonald's as a dining option and it wouldn't have mattered.

Also considering that the OP didn't respond to any of our dining suggestions nor even mention where she ended up dining in Plano, I'm going to take a guess and think this thread was more of an announcement that she's in Plano and ready to meet guys rather than a serious interest in the Plano culinary scene. No doubt she found our responses useful and maybe even visited one of the restaurants we suggested but I don't think that was the primary intent of this thread.

I don't blame her one bit. I would have done the same thing if I was a provider. Marketing oneself & advertising is key for gaining business, especially in the cutthroat DFW marketplace.
I always enjoy hearing about new dining spots though so thank you OP for starting this thread. Originally Posted by VeryClean

I always enjoy hearing about new dining spots though so thank you OP for starting this thread. Originally Posted by VeryClean
Yup nailed it. Can’t even be mad at a woman who is smart enough to use the resources available to her... to market herself in a way that actually works and draws clients in. Somebody will always complain but it’s technically not a guideline violation. But oh well.

I recently was trying to help a lady with marketing... she said she needed my help I quickly figured out that what she really needed was money she didn’t want help on how to truly make money you just wanted to hurry up and post an ad and get a client . There are other ways to pull clients than just posting an ad and waiting for them to contact you. I’d like to put my personality out there some people may not like it but at least it gives guys an opportunity to see the real me before actually meeting me it also brings in a different type of client
Yup nailed it. Can’t even be mad at a woman who is smart enough to use the resources available to her... to market herself in a way that actually works and draws clients in. Somebody will always complain but it’s technically not a guideline violation. But oh well.

I recently was trying to help a lady with marketing... she said she needed my help I quickly figured out that what she really needed was money she didn’t want help on how to truly make money you just wanted to hurry up and post an ad and get a client . There are other ways to pull clients than just posting an ad and waiting for them to contact you. I’d like to put my personality out there some people may not like it but at least it gives guys an opportunity to see the real me before actually meeting me it also brings in a different type of client Originally Posted by Analeese
I couldn't agree with you more, Analeese.

"Can’t even be mad at a woman who is smart enough to use the resources available to her... to market herself in a way that actually works and draws clients in."

You took the words from my mouth, perfectly describes how I feel about this issue too.