Priscilla is a flake...

• wor
  • 10-15-2019, 09:16 PM
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2671774

505-267-8059

TOFTT - Priscilla blew me off on two consecutive days. She is an irresponsible flake with poor communication skills. Don’t waste your time!
LOL, WOR I believe you're describing just about every girl on STG, "POOR COMMUNICATION SKILLS"
but that's just my observation!
Just Ms P this afternoon and she was as fantastic as before. She did mention that she has had a few bad days this week due to personal issues. I would give her a break and try again if you haven’t burned that bridge.
  • wor
  • 10-16-2019, 05:34 PM
James1550,

I just don’t want anyone else to waste their time. I relied on her eccie review before contacting her and I was blown off. So YMMV with her I guess...
Hey Wor,

When you say she blew you off, did she not answer your text/phone call in the guest place or did she no show on a scheduled meet?

Thanks
James1550,

I just don’t want anyone else to waste their time. I relied on her eccie review before contacting her and I was blown off. So YMMV with her I guess... Originally Posted by wor
  • wor
  • 10-17-2019, 08:18 AM
Expresso Jim,

I contacted her the afternoon of our 1st scheduled 8:00 PM outcall appointment to verify our appointment and she said "yes." She then contacted me 10 minutes before our appointment to say that "she had a headache all day" and if we could reschedule for the following day. Why didn't she tell me about her "headache" when I initially contacted her? I said that this was fine.

So I contacted her the following day again in the afternonn to verify our 8:00 PM appointment and she said "yes." Our scheduled appointment came and went when she contacted a half hour later that "she overslept" and that she was "fifteen minutes" way. Around 9:00 PM she said she wasn't coming.

She is so full of sh*t! The "excuses" were just a little too convenient! If she was not planning on coming either day she could of just told me so and not scheduled an appointment.
LOL, WOR I believe you're describing just about every girl on STG, "POOR COMMUNICATION SKILLS"
but that's just my observation! Originally Posted by james1550
hey! and about 95% of all providers!
regardless of where you find them!

let’s hear it for the 5%!
wor,

it goes deeper than poor communication

irresponsible, yes. inconsiderate. discourteous. ungracious
Thanks wor. That's awful. After setting a tentative meet up for 5:30 today, she went dark on me. Sounds about par for the course with her. :-(
Expresso Jim,

I contacted her the afternoon of our 1st scheduled 8:00 PM outcall appointment to verify our appointment and she said "yes." She then contacted me 10 minutes before our appointment to say that "she had a headache all day" and if we could reschedule for the following day. Why didn't she tell me about her "headache" when I initially contacted her? I said that this was fine.

So I contacted her the following day again in the afternonn to verify our 8:00 PM appointment and she said "yes." Our scheduled appointment came and went when she contacted a half hour later that "she overslept" and that she was "fifteen minutes" way. Around 9:00 PM she said she wasn't coming.

She is so full of sh*t! The "excuses" were just a little too convenient! If she was not planning on coming either day she could of just told me so and not scheduled an appointment. Originally Posted by wor
EJim, there may be more than one Priscilla

I am guessing you used the phone number in the op of this thread
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2671774

505-267-8059

TOFTT - Priscilla blew me off on two consecutive days. She is an irresponsible flake with poor communication skills. Don’t waste your time! Originally Posted by wor
This is not the number for the Priscilla I know from SA

I really don’t think it’s the same person. Someone speculated simply because the name and height were the same.
but that's just my observation! Originally Posted by james1550
Wrong. Plenty of people communicate properly. Especially when the initial approach is respectable. A few people having failure to communication speaks nothing to the standard.