DATO, TUHA, FUHA ...

Just curious how many ladies really enjoy DATO and other Starfish Troopers activites.
<~~~~ loves it. I am OCD when it comes to being clean... so bring on the starfish play!! And if he is clean... ill take a few of his starfish cherries too!!
Absolutely love it!
me me me
Fawn used to offer a discount, assume she still does, for a guy performing all oral on her. So I guess she kind of likes it.
  • fawn
  • 05-03-2012, 08:00 AM
Fawn used to offer a discount, assume she still does, for a guy performing all oral on her. So I guess she kind of likes it. Originally Posted by tigercat
Tigercat, you are so right! I do offer a special just for oral acts..
So that is a big yes..I DO LOVE IT....
  • murph
  • 05-03-2012, 09:34 AM
Absolutely love it! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Absolutely love that your love it.

And love love love your new avatar. Wowsa.
Just curious how many ladies really enjoy DATO and other Starfish Troopers activites. Originally Posted by hookem69horns
giving or receiving??
it does make a difference.
For the sake of this Thread ... ladies receiving, men giving.

Myself ... I would absolutely crave DATY and DATO, with some TUHA and FUHA, and would have no problem with a consultation being nothing but that ... me giving, and her receiving! On the flip side, I have never had a TUMA or DATO done on me ... now, a FUMA and all sorts of toys up there are different stories altogether!!!
Oh how I love to DATY, DATO, and FUHA. Ah quite refreshing.
I think the way to get a better answer is to ask who DOESN'T like it...
Absolutely love it! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
YES YOU DO!!!....
......LOUDLY!!
Tigercat, you are so right! I do offer a special just for oral acts..
So that is a big yes..I DO LOVE IT.... Originally Posted by fawn

I believe I do know that!!
So is that headboard still attached???? LOL
I think the way to get a better answer is to ask who DOESN'T like it... Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
These weirdos do exist. My wife was one of them. She hated giving and receiving.
i love it