Best way to Look up phone number?

Need your help or suggestions on if I should pay for a service or is there a free way to look up phone numbers to see who they belong to. If apying is the way to go, let me know which one is best. Lot of bs out there. Wanting to check to see if the number is legit. What made me want to check this was called a number in ad when she answered just seemed fishy and very fake, but I have been parenoid also started getting some weird missed calls this weekend with very weird and unfamiliar area codes. Plus who knows when the girl gives you a real number right? Anyway any info would be a help. Thanks and good hobbying.
Straight up Google seems to work for me. Just reformat the number into an xxx-xxx-xxx format and it'll hit most of the highlights on the web.
  • KYOT
  • 05-07-2012, 05:22 AM
if putting the number into google doesnt give you her ads, website or reviews, don't bother, leave taking one for the team to people who enjoy the thrill. Best thing to do if your feeling paranoid is to stick to well reviewed ladies, there is always going to be some risk associated with the hobby just be smart and follow your instincts.
some ladies don't post their phone numbers in their ads or websites, so that may not work. You can still do decent research without having a phone number.
Google works, as mentioned. I don't think format matters though. Google doesn't really take punctuation into account when searching.

Number Guru (google it) is sometimes surprisingly good with its cell database. they also have an iPhone app.
i second web searching as well as numberguru.com. w/ numberguru, you have to register to see names, but they're only shown if the phone company publishes the name.