Tips for Individuals New to Area Regarding Hobby Safety

I am new to Dallas and was just wandering if there were certain places that were regarded as "no-no's" lol. For example, it seemed a hotel off I-20 in a previous thread seemed to be known by a few as a "no-no".

Of course I know thoroughly screening individuals and obtaining references, but any other tips specific to the Dallas area? Any hotels downtown to avoid because of known busts?

Hope this makes sense

=)!

Layla
  • shlub
  • 07-11-2012, 06:20 PM
IMHO, advertising an incall at 635/75, 635/Greenville or 635/Coit will appeal to a different clientele than other areas which, perceivabley, have a lower density of managed providers.
  • fawn
  • 07-11-2012, 07:16 PM
I am new to Dallas and was just wandering if there were certain places that were regarded as "no-no's" lol. For example, it seemed a hotel off I-20 in a previous thread seemed to be known by a few as a "no-no".

Of course I know thoroughly screening individuals and obtaining references, but any other tips specific to the Dallas area? Any hotels downtown to avoid because of known busts?

Hope this makes sense

=)!

Layla Originally Posted by LaylaSatisfies
Yes Layla is does make sense, but I am very confused, you have been a member since Nov 2011 and you are still a registered member....where were you providing before coming to Dallas and how long have you been here? IjS
Yes Layla is does make sense, but I am very confused, you have been a member since Nov 2011 and you are still a registered member....where were you providing before coming to Dallas and how long have you been here? IjS Originally Posted by fawn

Am I required to give a bio of personal information like what and where I was doing things prior to getting into the hobby? #IJS

I was interested so I joined and now am exploring what it can do for me as provider. I have tried to abide by all rules and regulations here so I don't see what the problem is.

I don't think I feel comfortable enough to even utilize the forums anymore. Can someone just tell me how to delete my post? I don't want trouble just a newbie wanting advice. Never mind.
I agree with shlub... If you are in Dallas, avoid the 635/75 high five area. It's not a good area, overrun with pimps, and also with cops. If you stay in dallas, most ladies are along the tollway and that is always a good area to set up shop.
Well FOR NOW I am on 635/75 and my clients are all great and know I am not managed.
I do not like this area and will be moving soon because all the SW after dark but you know sometimes you get a spot you have no idea what it really is. One time I moved right next to 2 cops you never know until you been their awhile. Good luck in your search doll.
  • fawn
  • 07-12-2012, 07:54 AM
Am I required to give a bio of personal information like what and where I was doing things prior to getting into the hobby? #IJS

I was interested so I joined and now am exploring what it can do for me as provider. I have tried to abide by all rules and regulations here so I don't see what the problem is.

I don't think I feel comfortable enough to even utilize the forums anymore. Can someone just tell me how to delete my post? I don't want trouble just a newbie wanting advice. Never mind. Originally Posted by LaylaSatisfies

No we can not delete post. and no there is no problem here... Since you aren't a newbie to the board I was just wondering where you were providing before and now that you are in Dallas if you are having problems there and if that is why you were asking about different locations....just that simple... wasn't trying to interrogate you sweetie....

I guess I have a little detective in me and I am very suspicious and do a lot of digging when someone "new" post that has been a member since 2011 and is still a registered member and only has 7 post and 1 review by a guy that has only written a review on you.... just seems odd to me... IjS
No we can not delete post. and no there is no problem here... Since you aren't a newbie to the board I was just wondering where you were providing before and now that you are in Dallas if you are having problems there and if that is why you were asking about different locations....just that simple... wasn't trying to interrogate you sweetie....

I guess I have a little detective in me and I am very suspicious and do a lot of digging when someone "new" post that has been a member since 2011 and is still a registered member and only has 7 post and 1 review by a guy that has only written a review on you.... just seems odd to me... IjS Originally Posted by fawn
OMG so I guess there is a problem. I joined in November because like I said before I was interested in what ECCIE was and how it worked but was not sure if I wanted to be on the site as Verified Provider. I would look and read through a lot of the forums regarding advice. I am a college grad, a nurse, who loves research and loves to read. Is it a crime to join a website to feel out and gain knowledge. It has been less than a year since joining and since I have lived in Dallas. Where I was before and when I became a provider seems like too much information to disclose to someone so nosy?

I have had clients talk to me about ECCIE and so I always ask if someone is on website and if they could write a review if they enjoyed our time. My client enjoyed his time and wanted to share. Sorry I don't BBBJ every client into writing a review. I see select few clients because I have a second career. Hence why it took so long for me to become more active on this site. I am trying to pursue a masters, take care of a family, and have a life.

So you may have the time to be a provider and a moderator, but I don't. This isn't my whole life. I just wanted to see what this website has to offer someone looking for knowledge. Now I feel uncomfortable expressing myself. First someone accused me of having two accounts when a moderator changed my name for me. Now I'm getting BS because I want to start the Verified Provcider process and obtain reviews but my client doesn't write enough reviews???? He seemed excited about writing review and when he received response for premium access he called he was so excited about what else he could get out of website. I guess the process isn't so enjoyable for newbies like myself. I consider myself a newbie to this lifestyle even though you consider a "membership since Nov 11" someone who is a seasoned vet.

Never had a problem as provider that is why I posted to ask questions. I just, as I stated above, looking for more knowledge on the topic. Keeping safe is a topic that has high priority on my list.

Where is the love on this site? This was one of my fears when I joined hence why I didn't jump right in and write on boards. I've seen boards where moderators and posters are very rude. This is similiar to nurses eating their young. So geriatric providers eat their young too!!!

Good to know!
Thanks for your replies - Majichands, Sclub, and Still-Asleep!!!
  • fawn
  • 07-12-2012, 09:20 AM
Aw here is your love.... Welcome to eccie.....
Too little Too late. Thank goodness this forum is big enough where we don't have to interact.
Layla, there are a number of places in the Metroplex that are usual haunts of us hobbyists. Found that the majority of providers I have seen are located around the Bush Freeway and the ND Turnpike. Also found a good many have moved to the Uptown area of downtown Dallas. This area of course can be quite expensive to be in if you are not full time in this business. Only advice I can give is for you to research the areas you might consider safe to make sure of your comfort level.
Not many ladies out in the Rockwall / Lake Ray Hubbard area. So if you are in this area be sure to send me a PM.
Aw here is your love.... Welcome to eccie..... Originally Posted by fawn
Too little Too late. Thank goodness this forum is big enough where we don't have to interact. Originally Posted by LaylaSatisfies
LaylaSatisfies, IMHO, Fawn is THE best friend that a newbie provider can have. Please don't burn your bridges before you had a chance to see what kind of person she is. You may need her, later on down the road. I have never met fawn but she is one of the most well respected, well liked provider/moderator on this board.

CG
It appears that the Galleria area is the home to the higher priced ladies. I hope that this helps.