dont know what happened with genie in a bottle.

the past two weeks had been stressful because of midterms and i needed some relief. saw that genie in a bottle was offering incalls out of mesquite now. i sent a pm and we shot messages back and forth to set something up. she sent a message making sure 8 pm was fine and gave me the location to go to for the confirmation call. i returned the message saying that was great.
i drove all the way to mesquite and arrived around 7:52pm. i sent a text saying "this is speech23 im here". my swype had the autofix enabled so it should have said sroach23. i go to check my emails and see about five from genie saying her phone did not update and she did not get the pm from me saying okay on 8pm, she would be there at 8:30. then why arent you answering, please answer, and so on. i shot a pm saying dont worry i can wait, i wasnt in a big hurry and was addicted to "wheres my water" on the android market. at around 8:25pm i called her number to see if she had arrived yet, there was no answer so i left a message. i went online and saw that eccie did not have any pms sent from me after 11:52am (is there a glitch?), so i shot a text to her saying i sent a pm saying i can wait, but it was not showing up. i appologized and sat there waiting for a response. around 8:45pm i accepted the fact that nothing was going to happen so i went home. i can see her being upset if my pm never went through, but i do not understand why she did not reply to my text message. i really have no clue how things turned out the way they did.
i thought i would be coming home in a great mood after two stressful weeks, but i ended up feeling really let down by someone that i had been wanting to see since i moved here.

on a side note, if i send a message from mobile eccie on my phone, should it show up in my sent list?
just contact her now via pm, text, email and describe the situation to her.
mutually deciding upon the best communication medium might have prevented this missed communication.
If you use "Quick Reply", it isn't saved in your sent folder.
If you use "Quick Reply", it isn't saved in your sent folder. Originally Posted by HoneyRose
good to know, thought i was going senile like my parents.

she texted me this morning, apologized, and will try again.
talked with her multiple times this morning answering lots of questions. she wanted to re verify me and asked for two references (even though she was ready to meet last night). i sent her three in case she could not get a hold of one. she sends a text at 10:50am saying she could not pull up the info on the phone and had to go home to do the verification, but plan on meeting at 1pm. she said she would let me know for sure in about an hour. this started at around 9am and involved lots and lots of questions. at 12:10 i shoot her a text to make sure 1pm was still on because it would take some time to get to that part of town. she texts me back saying she does not feel comfortable seeing someone without verifying them, but she is working tomorrow and that would give her time to verify me.
she was going to meet last night and this morning she cant see me because i am not verified. i have never dealt with someone this unprofessional. i wasted half of a tank of gas and several hours of my time trying to see this lady based on how awesome everyone said she was. If you want to see this lady, all I can say is good luck. now i guess i need to find a plan b.
Wow...I've been doing the text exchange too. It sounds to be problematic with this one.
when she said she could verify and meet tomorrow i sent a text saying nevermind. received a response from her saying "nevermind because i want to be safe??? thats crap". wow, this lady is batshit crazy and does not realize that i said nevermind because i am not having fun playing her games. all i wanted was to relax and release some stress.
<<< WK I know that she was pretty shook up by the recent bust of a lady. She wrote a response to her. Jeanine has also had a recent personal security issue. Of course she isn't "batshit crazy" and not a game player. Jeanine does have an outside life and is very protective of it. Sorry for your trouble and I understand your frustration.
<<< WK I know that she was pretty shook up by the recent bust of a lady. She wrote a response to her. Of course she isn't "batshit crazy" and not a game player. Jeanine does have an outside life and is very protective of it. Sorry for your trouble and I understand your frustration. Originally Posted by Abraham
FWIW, 1/4 of this hobbyists reviews are of Genie. Could mean he knows her a bit, or is in hobby love. Just seems relevant when considering his response here. Given what the OP has been through, moving on seems reasonable to me.
<<< WK I know that she was pretty shook up by the recent bust of a lady. She wrote a response to her. Jeanine has also had a recent personal security issue. Of course she isn't "batshit crazy" and not a game player. Jeanine does have an outside life and is very protective of it. Sorry for your trouble and I understand your frustration. Originally Posted by Abraham
i made these posts when i was pissed and wanted to vent. i had no clue that she was going through some personal stuff and just want to say i am sorry for airing the stuff out like i did. i forgot that some providers rely on this board for their livelihood and realize that this was all caused by some communication errors. if there was a way a mod could delete this thread it would be appreciated.
Generally, threads are not removed. The reason is to maintain transparency of the board. When a thread is removed there usually is a new thread accusing the board of some sort of evil.

Rarely, a thread is removed for serious security issues. This one is not and unfortunately I can not remove it even though I believe it is unfairly damaging to one of the best reviewed, long time providers here.

Perhaps this is a good example of why it is better to let some time pass, think first, think calmly, then write briefly and factually. Leave the anger at home. Character assasinations are not required and usually are incorrect.

Torito

BTW I have never met the lady.
You will not find a more sincere person on eccie than Genie. In addition to to her great physical therapy skills, she always leaves me with some great advice or thoughts to ponder afterwards. She is a true gem.

Get p411 and you don't have to stand in line. She wants to be safe which is in everyone's interest.
I saw her once–she is very down to earth and a great visit if you don't mind more mature providers. There must have been some rip in the Matrix this go 'round as far as communications, as I would have rated her as one of the easier providers to book with. Let things settle and try again–she's worth the effort, IMHO.
Sroach,
Sorry for your troubles. But if you are going to be in the hobby, stuff will happen. It does for all of us. Move on, do not try and figure it out,and realize that if you play it smart then the good experiences will overshadow the poor ones. Done this, off and on, for 30 years. Best counsel I can give.
she accepted my apology and we decided to give it another go. she was fun to talk to, i loved her skills, and i will definitely be back to see her.