European Sex Trade War

Two naked prostitutes stand in the bar area at the Artemis brothel in west Berlin April 22, 2006. credit: Tobias Schwarz/Reuters

I miss the good old days in ROC

offshoredrilling, chain smoker and pet lover
It's kinda ironic that the French are so sexually repressed despite the exploits of public figures like DSK and their president. Add Newsweek to the list of journalistic rags the write complete bullshit when it comes to conflating prostitution with trafficking. It's sickening the way they twist the facts to play on the emotions of the public at large. Every foreign hooker is automatically trafficked? Makes no sense. The only reason there is a problem here is because some French bitch can't stand people having sex.
They are approaching the whole "problem" the wrong way.

Back when Times Square, mainly 42nd street, was a prime haven for the sex and drug trade, it was actually one of the safest areas in NYC.

Why? Because the area relied on the tourist trade, not the locals. Thus, the pimps and drug dealers self policed the area. They made sure it was safe for tourist (the analogy would be how safe a mafia neighborhood is). Thus, crimes such as muggings, purse snatching, and pick pocketing were almost non-existent.

The leaders of this German town should be working WITH the brothel owners. They should work together to get rid of the more "visible" part of the sex trade -- the street workers -- agree that the brothels operate relatively in a discrete manner, and it's a win-win situation.
Back when Times Square, mainly 42nd street, was a prime haven for the sex and drug trade, it was actually one of the safest areas in NYC. Originally Posted by Always Horny
Remember those days and have to agree. 42 St had wall to wall pussy back then and you never felt unsafe! Good times indeed.

That said you don't have to go to Europe because Canada is having a similar sex trade price war, where it is easy to get laid by some fine quality ladies for $ or less right now....
I need a better bullshit story for when crossing the border back in to the US other than having camera gear and saying "I went to meet with an amateur model off the internet for a photoshoot" Cause even when that's actually the case, I get a hard time.

Last time I came back from Canada the Border Agent said "You look like Pablo escobar *laughing*" I told him i didn't know who that was and just spent a few minutes playing stupid then he was asking about seeing photos on my camera. Idk. I think he might have just been having fun. I'm socially awkward.