Corona Hoes

• Trey
  • 03-15-2020, 04:24 AM
So is anyone worried about getting the coronavirus from the chicks, or the chicks from the dudes? Was driving down the bissy and the SO was like "who would pick up whores with coronavirus going around?". Is it slowing business as a girl, or making you think twice as a guy? I can say I have thought twice on it but still went through it.
Just make sure you wash your hands before sex....and don't touch your face afterwards.
Don't think alot of people in Houston even have it im definitely feeling frustrated just moving back to town though hopefully things get better!
Just make sure you wash your hands before sex....and don't touch your face afterwards. Originally Posted by LexusLover
What he said LOL, everyone's panicking for no reason I think we will survive.

Thanks and be safe now..... LAGNAF!!!!
So is anyone worried about getting the coronavirus from the chicks, or the chicks from the dudes? Was driving down the bissy and the SO was like "who would pick up whores with coronavirus going around?". Is it slowing business as a girl, or making you think twice as a guy? I can say I have thought twice on it but still went through it. Originally Posted by Trey
You would be surprised at how many guys would throw a hissy fit when I would ask them to fully shower and properly gargle first lol

NOW maybe just maybe they will get it.

I changed my meeting shenanigans before this virus surfaced but still need to take precautions.

Anyhoo....I'll say it again...dirty filthy cootie green U.S.A. donations towards my medical schooling are still accepted by me
  • RoxyG
  • 03-15-2020, 09:23 AM
If you're coughing.... dont play.
Even its it's just the common cold.
No one likes to be sick
Don't think alot of people in Houston even have it im definitely feeling frustrated just moving back to town though hopefully things get better! Originally Posted by chloeblue83
Montgomery County and Bay City have a case or two.

Those are just the "reported" cases

Yesterday while shopping I witnessed folks still being extra dirty on public sneezing in their hand then touching handrails and items in the store without bothering to clean their hands.

And one of pet peeves of folks standing right behind me while in line.
Rude lol , it has always grossed me out.

Give me some space
Don't think alot of people in Houston even have it im definitely feeling frustrated just moving back to town though hopefully things get better! Originally Posted by chloeblue83
Montgomery County and Bay City have a case or two.

Those are just the "reported" cases

Yesterday while shopping I witnessed folks still being extra dirty in public sneezing in their hand then touching handrails and items in the store without bothering to clean their hands.

And one of my pet peeves of folks standing right behind me while in line.

Give me some space

Give me some space Originally Posted by Italia DiBella

That's mine also..... Lol. Like, please step back.
^^^ haaa
If I can smell you!
You're too dang close lol

I give them my voodoo look, if that doesn't work, I'll say something to them.

PS
It's usually women bwaaa
Still playing as normal but some gentlemen are overreacting but everyone is entitled to their feelings
I have family there my moms in a nursing home in bay city I can't visit and my grandma locked herself in her house she said she ain't coming out she owns a business and has been in her house a week already out of fear she has health problems dosnt want to get sick.I'm definitely feeling for people right now! All my sympathy to everyone! If u r sick stay home please! I have Hope's though that it wont get crazy but italys death rate is way higher than china reported it was having and it does seem scary to think about being locked inside your house. I been trying not to think the worst about it but ya I been a lil worried only because these r people we care about people with heart conditions I know at least three people, people with cancer I know a cpl, older people well that's alot of people we all see as clients and friends! It may not affect our personal health but people in the hobby our community and our way of life it has the possibility of hurting! If it dosnt affect u personally yet at least think of what it can do to others lives. I just have high hopes for it working out kinda scary to think about it not working out!
^^ so sorry to hear
I hope all works out for the best
Hugs!

Give me some space Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Yes! I'll often stand with my hands on my hips, my elbows sticking out & twist from side to side just to keep people away.
My thing is don't you supposed to wash your hands and body everyday....smh