' ... there will be NO SIT-DOWN services ...' ' ... avoid groups of more than 10 people, asks to stay home ...'

Orders restaurants only offer take out options, no in-house dining and all bars & clubs must close.
This starts tomorrow and lasts for 15 days.
Restaurants can still operate by taking orders!
Does this include LAP DANCES, EXTRAS (CG, Breast Worship, ETC)?
theres going to be some deelz on heelz soon.
I rather cook at home and do anyhoo.
But it's a total loss for wait staff
Sad

Time for some to brush up on your cooking skills.
This is a huge hit for Houston. If anyone has paid attention they slowly but surely have been completely bringing Houston to a full on shut down. The port is next. Now ordering doordash yeah and how do you know the person delivering your food has not traveled out of the country when a lot of Houston drivers are from out of the country?
Houston is a international city.
Cooking soothes me and I enjoy it. Not saying Im offering lunch with gents who I hang out with... Maybe a fresh salad-lunch to go. LOL.
This is crazy. Fyi hit up H.E.B at 8am they restock every night
I torn, but agree with 4Paw. Restaurants are small businesses and this shut down can likely force them out of business. But this virus is an airborne virus and if someone is sick and sneezes the droplets may find their way on your food.

As long as restaurants are open, I can walk in and do take out. I will continue to buy food from local restaurants. However, if I have to rely on someone delivering food I will pass. There are way too many stories of food drivers eating food they are driving. Have you not seen the hands of some of those dil delivery drivers? Way too many videos of those drivers steeling a few of your fries.
No need to go in HEB to get groceries. Their online shopping works well, and you can pick up at curbside or have them deliver it. I'm on lockdown - not going into stores, not eating out at all, avoiding all crowds/groups, maintaining social distancing.
No need to go in HEB to get groceries. Their online shopping works well, and you can pick up at curbside or have them deliver it. I'm on lockdown - not going into stores, not eating out at all, avoiding all crowds/groups, maintaining social distancing. Originally Posted by Seisnueve
I have been applying this for over a week now.
Online shopping is your best friend right about now.

Does anyone else feel like this is some shit you only see in the movies?

I have been applying this for over a week now.
Online shopping is your best friend right about now.

Does anyone else feel like this is some shit you only see in the movies?

Originally Posted by 4PawgLovers
I kno right I said the same thing. Definitely a movie. Stay safe out there
I'm not changing shit
  • Trey
  • 03-17-2020, 06:46 AM
Me neither. But folks keep changing things anyway.
Double post, sorry.
I'm not changing shit Originally Posted by tbone2u
I agree with you my friend
For all y'all that are shutting yourselves and looking for a good book I recommend "The Stand" by Stephen King. It's a great read!
I'm not changing shit Originally Posted by tbone2u
Bingo