neighborhood fun

In times like this. Have anyone ever had experience an opportunity, when a provider or a lonely wife. That by chance live in your neighborhood. That you can see at any time by walking over to have some fun with in discrete. If so, do tell.

Ladies are welcome to discuss.
Well.. this may or may NOT be the same.. I used to see a lady walking her piss ant dog in from the next street over.. I do like dog so I talked to her often... then I showed up it small claims court.. ( I was suing someone).. and sure as shit.. there she was... a county JUDGE.... we looked at each other... I am glad I told her her (piss ant) dog was cute... OF COURSE I won.. is that the same..

BUT long ago.. I was doing this "massage lady"-- she applied for a job that I was running.. and my dumb ass asst. manager set me up for a 2nd interview.. HOPE I didn't hire her...
Well.. this may or may NOT be the same.. I used to see a lady walking her piss ant dog in from the next street over.. I do like dog so I talked to her often... then I showed up it small claims court.. ( I was suing someone).. and sure as shit.. there she was... a county JUDGE.... we looked at each other... I am glad I told her her (piss ant) dog was cute... OF COURSE I won.. is that the same..

BUT long ago.. I was doing this "massage lady"-- she applied for a job that I was running.. and my dumb ass asst. manager set me up for a 2nd interview.. HOPE I didn't hire her... Originally Posted by Weissach

LMAO that works too
I called a provider advertising on the website. Only to find out she lived in my neighborhood. The one and only time, I no showed. Over the years I have driven by her house and have seen her walking her dog.

I have also seen providers in stores, winked at them, and kept moving on.

Another time I called on a provider, set up a time, knocked on her door, went in side, and she said "do you remember me?". Huh, looked, Sara? Sara, worked for my company in a different department. We decided to go thru with the session, but agreed no mention,or touching at work. Occasionally, we would go out to lunch together. We had amazing conversations about the hobby, her boyfriend's, and life. Today she is married. We talk occasionally, but since she married we haven't played.

The last time my hobby life crossed was at a get together. A provider walked over and talked with me and I took her phone number with plans to call Later that day she posted a picture of her on a hobby website. About a week later she posted on her Facebook page the exact same photo. Turns out I went to high school with her years ago.
My 3 experience were:

I went to a stripe club by 59 and bissonnet. I ran into my ex girlfriend from high school. Finding out to was striping for a living. So, took advantage of this situation. We went to the backroom and have some fun with her. Stole some anal off her and cream pie then left.

i ran across a provide i haven seen in a longtime at HEB. She saw me and recognized me. She also remember some of my history. So she approach me to say hi. Keep n mind my wife was closed by. So act like an ex-coworker,. gave me her number to stay in touch and a invited for some coffee. 2 weeks later we got together for some coffee

I meet a lovely wife at the park. We talked about family life. After 8 run in at the park in a six months stretch. We decide to hooked up. Our first time was in the woods at Cullinan Park then the watch tower. and etc. Later found out she live 4 streets down from me. We still meet up every now and then at random vacant house in our neighborhood. while walking the dog.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-01-2020, 01:46 AM
Well.. this may or may NOT be the same.. I used to see a lady walking her piss ant dog in from the next street over.. "I do like dog" so I talked to her often... then I showed up it small claims court.. ( I was suing someone).. and sure as shit.. there she was... a county JUDGE.... we looked at each other... I am glad I told her her (piss ant) dog was cute... OF COURSE I won.. is that the same..

BUT long ago.. I was doing this "massage lady"-- she applied for a job that I was running.. and my dumb ass asst. manager set me up for a 2nd interview.. HOPE I didn't hire her... Originally Posted by Weissach
god dammit Weissach, you made me literally spit out my nightcap and get that shit all over everywhere, plus you forced me into the 2nd breakage of my sabbatical; i blame russ38 for the first breakage. dammit Russ..

this was the one that got me:

"I do like dog." bahahahahahahahahahaha..

like wtf bro, we aint livin in no damn 3rd world Vietnam. you bastard, this was this chick's family pet..

wait, was this one of those things that looks like a hot dog with a tail? if so, i totally get it. that thought has crossed my mind as well a time or two. lemme grab some condiments right quick. do you take relish and ketchup or plain and dry? and ya, totally my bad..

but to be honest, if you ate the judge's family pet, you might want to just skip the trial and go straight ahead to the appeals, as your chances before her bench are about the same as a hole in one...on 18 consecutive holes..

aight back to sabbatical i go.