Holiday Meet and Greet in the Temple Area!?!?

Ladies and Gents. I have seen a few threads about the interest in a M&G in the Killeen/Temple area.

In the past couple of years, CK1942, OldSarge and JustTheresa69 have organized these. In talking to OldSarge and Theresa, they have announce that there will be no more M&Gs at their home, there will be future Poke Her games, but no more M&Gs. I know we all appreciate the hard work they have put into organizing and hosting these events.

I have volunteered to serve as Hostess for the next M&G. While NO exact date is on the calendar, I am looking at the interest in a "holiday" M&G, probably sometime between the 1st and mid Dec. Using the Wednesday dates, this looks like 2, 9 or 16 December (I cannot mention a specific date, as that triggers Rule 30 and we get the thread locked down.)

It will be a public venue at a local establishment in Temple. (30 minutes away from Waco, 20 minutes away from Killeen and 90 minutes from BCS). The public venue will be somewhat private or exclusively private (depends on what we can work out).

I am interested to know of your overall interest in this event. Feel free to chime in below with your interest, concerns, ideas or questions.

I am looking forward to a party!

Kisses!

Lindsay
You know i love a good social
Count me in!!
I'm with knotty, count me in!
hmmmmm - what are you gents in? LOL
hmmmmm - what are you gents in? LOL Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
You are only asking cause you wanna be in the middle.

I would like to attend, but it would need to be a private venue.
I'm in . Just One small comment . I want one sooner! Or. . If we can. . Can we have one in November and one in December . I will help . More than a little. Thank you !!! Love yall. ♡ J. ♡
You are only asking cause you wanna be in the middle.

I would like to attend, but it would need to be a private venue. Originally Posted by CaptainMastPole
LOL, I wouldn't mind being in the middle of two guys.
I will be there with my sexy self
Count me in as well. I would love to get more involved as well with the M&G thing if you need help with anything let me know. I can also try to host a meet and greet at my place in Nov. I will make sure to have drinks food and anything your hearts desire. LMK
As noted in my signature, Nov./Dec. are already busy months, but I'm up for a Temple event, depending, of course on events to the south.
Sounds good, I'm in.
I want in!
I'll come for sure. :-)
hmmm...
of the 13 likely to attend 9 guys 4 ladies
cmon ladies. step up or we might have to go all MFM on these ladies