Review edit

Hello. I just posted a review entitled, "Hot and Tight" for a provider named Lexy, but put down the wrong phone number. Please go in and edit the phone number to read (505) 350-7065. Thanks
I don't see a review called, "Hot and Tight".

Tex9401
I don't see a review called, "Hot and Tight".

Tex9401 Originally Posted by Tex9401

It's his only review. I fixed it for him
His review is of a girl named Alexi; this one is Lexy.
They may be the same girl.
The reviews also have different titles.

The OP has 1 review, and 1 post telling about his 1 review.
Makes me think started a new profile just to post a review.
Maybe I'm paranoid but it makes me think someone is acting as a promoter.
Sorry if the Alexi and Lexy have similar names. I spent time with each provider and wrote both of those reviews. One is Native American from the Denver area and was just visiting. The other is a local Latina. They are also about 7-10 years apart in age and very different builds. The edit was requested because I tried to use my memory on the telephone numbers and got Lexy's last 4 digits confused with the other provider I was thinking of meeting. These were my first two reviews for Eccie, but I have numerous reviews on one of the other hobby sites. Funn Tyme
Sorry if the Alexi and Lexy have similar names. I spent time with each provider and wrote both of those reviews. One is Native American from the Denver area and was just visiting. The other is a local Latina. They are also about 7-10 years apart in age and very different builds. The edit was requested because I tried to use my memory on the telephone numbers and got Lexy's last 4 digits confused with the other provider I was thinking of meeting. These were my first two reviews for Eccie, but I have numerous reviews on one of the other hobby sites. Funn Tyme Originally Posted by FunnTyme4Us
I only see one review by you.....Not two.
sent PM to Cryptkicker to correct
That's fine but you don't have a 2nd review on your posts... got a link?