ECCIE Hefre

• Waitt
  • 06-14-2014, 10:43 AM
Visiting here for a few weeks and a long time eccie user in Texas, I am very dissappointed to see the lack of use of this service. Would love to see both providers and hobbyist take more advantage of it. My suggestion is to post often in any forum and get some threads going. Get free advertising and give readers an insight into who you are. More posts more readers. It can be fun and informative. It's like the Lottery, you can't win if you don't play. Happy hobbying
  • MAXAM
  • 06-15-2014, 05:23 AM
U R so right Waitt! I'm up from OK and it is a ghost town on the MI board... Let's get this party started!!!
I think more Michigan providers and gents will start trickling in with the recent changes to Naughty Reviews. I wish it were easier to let NR members know about alternative venues, but NR admin is being very touchy about other sites being mentioned.
  • Waitt
  • 06-16-2014, 03:26 PM
Thanks Bijou. The smart ones will find it. It pays to advertise, but with the limited activity here, I can understand. Hope it picks up for everyones safety and pleasure.
Visiting here for a few weeks and a long time eccie user in Texas, I am very dissappointed to see the lack of use of this service. Would love to see both providers and hobbyist take more advantage of it. My suggestion is to post often in any forum and get some threads going. Get free advertising and give readers an insight into who you are. More posts more readers. It can be fun and informative. It's like the Lottery, you can't win if you don't play. Happy hobbying Originally Posted by Waitt

Waitt,

You are correct not much action for Michigan here. Michigan especially the Detroit area has always had a very successful local board starting way back with scorps, most recently MI companions.

MI then was (maybe still will be) very active with NR, but as the other posted stated with the new changes over there, people like myself are looking for a new home for the MI area. I would love for them to find there way over here to ECCIE.

Additionally, in MI the strip clubs are very active. You can go into one, anyone and everything is on the menu. Of course its not the same fantasy and GFE as and hour or two date. Once you get to meet a girl over time she may agree to OTC meet and greets.
I'm here too. Happy to hang out for the week
I'm noticing more girls in Michigan leveraging P411 and as a result Eccie. All good in my book.
Hi geidi.