Early Birds

What is the earliest am session that providers and hobbyist enjoy? Do you think that mid morning or early afternoon is better for the typical working man or would 5ish be more reasonable?

Also, what are the most common times guys view ads/posting sites? Do you only look when wanting to schedule or do you look daily?

What has been the best marketing trick that caught your eye and made you inquire with the provider?

Please feel free to add anything to this thread
Personally I prefer early mornings when I am at my peak. Also you can always use the excuse "I'm going in to work early!" Also I look daily for the postings and the more days in advance I can plan the better. And then there is the marketing trick question:

noun: trick; plural noun: tricks: A cunning or skillful act or scheme intended to deceive or outwit someone.

Well recently I had one of those "marketing tricks" played on me. It would involve using old photos and videos that showed someone a lot younger and thinner. That made me inquire with the provider. So I guess I was tricked by marketing. But I will only get fooled once. If I was to offer marketing advice, I would post fairly current pictures**. One provider, SlaveG on twitter posts daily pictures and you may actually see what she is going to be wearing for you on the day of your appointment.

Another marketing advice is to offer a menu of services based on the pricing you are wanting to charge. There are a lot of choices out there and you need to fit correctly in the pricing structure. Let the reviewers do some of the marketing for you. Offer good quality services and when I see your current pictures, I will check out the review and then start to make a decision.

Personally, the longer the acronym, the better chance the review will get my attention. "BBBJTCNQNS!" does it for me every-time.

** Current pictures: Please for the love of all good things, don't consider using the dog-face snapchat filter. You are doing no-one a favor. Less is more! Ruff! Ruff!
I guess I should clarify the marketing 'trick' question.

I didn't mean a malascious trick. more along the lines of offering so.ethi f for free or posting a new pic with her daily ad. something honest and extra lol outside of their norm posts.
  • BK
  • 07-10-2019, 07:14 AM
Using proper and good English grammar works for me. Using terms like: hafta, finna, look at “they” dumb asses. We was, etc... I realize some ladies were raised in the getto, but your getto street slang talk & worse typing it out like you talk is a total turn off.
Ex you took the word right out of my mouth 🚫SnapChat BS!
Rates in your signature would be a start. Eliminates me searching to find it which turns out while I'm searching I always end up going with someone else.
Ex you took the word right out of my mouth 🚫SnapChat BS! Originally Posted by WildcatFan
I think we both share a fondness for someone that’s from San Antonio who not only does a great job of hiding her face but does it in a way that you really want to see what’s going on.
Using proper and good English grammar works for me. Using terms like: hafta, finna, look at “they” dumb asses. We was, etc... I realize some ladies were raised in the getto, but your getto street slang talk & worse typing it out like you talk is a total turn off. Originally Posted by BK
Yes I agree, some even spell ghetto wrong!
LOL!
Rates in your signature would be a start. Eliminates me searching to find it which turns out while I'm searching I always end up going with someone else. Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
I guess you don’t like the excitement of ordering something without knowing the menu and how much it’s going to cost! LOL!

Yes sir, they'll repeat every Marilyn Monroe or Asa Akira sayings, social media links, etc... but no rates. We've caught on to this so called game.
OK in terms of using marketing to gain someone's attention, this got mine:

I SUCK dick in 3 languages

Also calls her place: 'The Fellatio Cafe' In New Orleans, LA
So Jordan back to your question??
I love breakfast cock some of my favorite. If I can suck a man's problems away for a few to get his morning start off amazing!!! I am all game.. with a prior notice that is. I prefer at least the night before. But yes,yes,yes
I like mornings because they work best for me. Hard to find ladies who are dependable or able to accommodate though. I plan mine out no last second deals. Pretty sure Isabella nailed the marketing plan for me. She likes breakfast cock and sucks problems away for you to enjoy the rest of day. Caught my eye!
Early evenings work best for my schedule usually around 5 or 6pm. I wouldn’t mind mid morning or early afternoon appointments when able but that only happens occasionally.
I like to think of myself as a healer of people. So if just for a few minutes or hours give some relief, I can help make someone feel like saying "top of the morning to you sir"!!! I am all game.