Listcrawler.com

Are the girls on listcrawler for real or is it a scam? Any help would be appreciated.
Avoid this wretched site at all cost.Foul evil lurks there.
Thank you
Its a crapshoot of a site

Stick with reputable gals here
you can always cross reference between the sites. If the only site she is on is lc stay away. You can also view the location and if it isn't a central ar or surrounding area it's a fake page.
you can always cross reference between the sites. If the only site she is on is lc stay away. You can also view the location and if it isn't a central ar or surrounding area it's a fake page. Originally Posted by JordnJenkins
Totally agree
I am on several sites. Its easier to know I am real and not LE.
It's a way to help others research me easiest.
I just heard about this site from Jade.
As much as we would all love for Eccie and p411 and oh2 to give us all our business especially traveling ladies. IT JUST DOES NOT!
Believe it or not a lot and I mean a whole hell of a lot of gents do not want to sign up and add an email anywhere. They like just popping in on a site see the ads that can be posted several times a day not once a week or once on weekends they like to see variety and then calling. Like Dallas says all of those sites are a crap shoot.. Come on 7 come on 11 lol I'm about to roll my dices and use it. Skipthegames has been hanky and hard to view or post for 4 days now.
Yall men can go see the variety anywhere and come here and check them out easy as 1, 2 and go see your lady of choice.
I travel a lot and I have come to realize that ECCIE, p411,And other board's don't do shit. People have there own opinions of everything. Since the VeRiFiEd girls are soooo cheap I have to go to skip the games, listcrawler, cityxguide. FYI the VeRiFiEd guys go to these bullshit sites instead of getting a lady off of a board...WAKE UP - That shit give more than VeRiFiEd guys. Sad to say and true. Some guys don't want to get VeRiFiEd because of paper trail or girls stay hitting them up after an encounter. They rather keep a low profile.

Just my 2 cents