SEEKING DOUBLES PARTNER/S

Hey all you sexy people.

Kira here, I am seeking a doubles partner, if you can suggest someone or if you are a provider and want to meet and test chemistry between us just hit me up, my phone number is on MY SHOWCASE & BP, put in kira in search bar on BP and my ad will pop right up, hope to meet soon, kisses to all.

Stay safe, stay sweet, stay sexy!
When it's me and a pretty lady plus a gent in the mix I say 3 is always good company!
When it's me and a pretty lady plus a gent in the mix I say 3 is always good company! Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
I definitely agree. I've had some very fun times enjoying the company of a lady and a gentleman together.
I love it !!!! the more the merrier !!!!!
I txt u mama

xoxo
Looks like I need to put some overtime in at work!!

I txt u mama

xoxo Originally Posted by KendraFierce
Count me in too!
This is getting very interesting!
Mmmmm, things are sounding delicious, indeed!
3 or 4 of us should see if there is a gent who wants to give us a try. That would be big fun.
3 or 4 of us should see if there is a gent who wants to give us a try. That would be big fun. Originally Posted by Kristine Adorable
Mmmmm, you definitely know how to excite a lady, and we haven't even met yet.

Two of us, three of us, four or more.... I'm game. It sounds yummy to say the least.
If three or four of you want to get together to test chemistry....I'm more than willing to be a lab rat.
If three or four of you want to get together to test chemistry....I'm more than willing to be a lab rat. Originally Posted by wantsome
I'll second that
Having had the pleasure of meeting all 3 of you I think the idea of you 3 together is a fine ide. Count me in.