Providers having a dry spell?

There is a provider I see on a regular basis who claims her new client flow has reduced dramatically (almost to zero), i.e. - her phone hardly ever rings, she gets a lot of crank calls and cancellations. She's a good looking girl, very friendly, great hygiene, currently getting by seeing regulars most of the time. She seems to think someone is altering her ads (on other sites, like Backpage) and somehow blocking or misdirecting her client calls. Myself....I am a target of the AshleyMadison info leak, I have received almost a dozen threatening emails trying to extort money. I would never pay the bastards, but I know firsthand there are people out there trying to ruin our fun. Anyone else hearing from providers that business is really slow? Or that they think someone is messing with their ad postings? Providers....please weigh in too. Thanks.
Hrny- I haven't heard of anything like this. Who's the provider? If you don't want to put out in public...send me PM. Thanks.
I was just recently informed by one of my favorite providers that there are some issues with BP. Apparently they have to use bitcoin to pay for the ads now and if you don't it goes way down at the bottom of the page under 'additional ads'.
Maybe that is the issue your chica has run into?
Seriously, I had no idea about that shit until the other day. I looked today and there are a few ads I recognize like that blonde spinner Jen.

Please let us know if that has anything to do with it. Also, you could hook me up with her digits and maybe I can help her earn some of my business

Peace
PK
I was just recently informed by one of my favorite providers that there are some issues with BP. Apparently they have to use bitcoin to pay for the ads now and if you don't it goes way down at the bottom of the page under 'additional ads'.
Seriously, I had no idea about that shit until the other day. I looked today and there are a few ads I recognize like that blonde spinner Jen.

Please let us know if that has anything to do with it. Also, you could hook me up with her digits and maybe I can help her earn some of my business

Peace
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk

if she is posting for free they will go to bottom of page, if she pays for her ad they will stay on top .. she can pay by check, cash, link bank account, do the stupid bitcoin thing ( I had troubles with it ) but free ads stay on top till someone else posts then they get bumped to bottom of page... I am sure that's what it is about backpage clients anyway, if she not hearing from clients from other sites then it may be something totally diff... is she only posting on bp???
I've put a lot of future teachers and nurses through school (twas the story they told, anyway) so what the hell is one more.

Peace
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
I also learned of this a week or so ago......
I posted that question and got a response
On 10/8 I asked that question ?
Backpage is now allowing credit cards to be used again, but it charges to your bank account as some weird new name everytime you make a charge- ummm.. Sketchy???

Atleast the bitcoins weeded out the idiots LOL.. I had girls texting me, saying they saw my ad and asking me how to get bitcoins!!!!