This town has got no heart - anymore

Sad, when I moved here last Fall from Western NY, this place was raging but now it seems this town has gotten so boring for the hobby. Girls moving on, retiring and so forth and the travelers have gone below grade. It is our fault, the bickering, poor Intel and not contributing. The girls will continue to leave unless we keep the hobby going, since we are their source$$$ of inspiration
you're kidding right ?????
Absolutely not knowing I have been one of the sources to the problem - and who the heck are you butting MR Rochester, stay out there and mind your own business
Sad, when I moved here last Fall from Western NY, this place was raging but now it seems this town has gotten so boring for the hobby. Girls moving on, retiring and so forth and the travelers have gone below grade. It is our fault, the bickering, poor Intel and not contributing. The girls will continue to leave unless we keep the hobby going, since we are their source$$$ of inspiration Originally Posted by Mtnliving

PK
Attached Images File Type: jpg just-stop.jpg (33.1 KB, 235 views)
Can the OP count to potato? That could explain many things ...
Absolutely not knowing I have been one of the sources to the problem - and who the heck are you butting MR Rochester, stay out there and mind your own business Originally Posted by Mtnliving
I was thinking Albany Capitol of NYS. We vote and send the heartless there. So how could Albany ever had a heart.
OSD now that was a funny one - so true - just trying to rally the troops and get the board moving !
  • iggy
  • 11-28-2015, 07:41 PM
[QUOTE=Mtnliving;1057497465]Absolutely not knowing I have been one of the sources to the problem - and who the heck are you butting MR Rochester, stay out there and mind

This town has got no heart - anymore Sad, when I moved here last Fall from Western NY, this place was raging but now it seems this town has gotten so boring for the hobby. Girls moving on, retiring and so forth and the travelers have gone below grade. It is our fault, the bickering, poor Intel and not contributing. The girls will continue to leave unless we keep the hobby [QUOTE

MTN Take Your Own Advice ,

Go Back Where Ever The Hell You Came From.

FRANK !!!!!!

You Keep Saying, " WE "

You are not part of US .

Go Back Where Ever The Hell You Came From.

FRANK !!!!!!

• iggy
  • 11-28-2015, 09:01 PM
Sad, when I moved here last Fall from Western NY, this place was raging but now it seems this town has gotten so boring for the hobby. Girls moving on, retiring and so forth and the travelers have gone below grade. It is our fault, the bickering, poor Intel and not contributing. The girls will continue to leave unless we keep the hobby going, since we are their source$$$ of inspiration Originally Posted by Mtnliving

How about you telling us how you and your co called friend, contributed, close to $20,000 to a provider, Because she loved you.

That will really show how much you enjoy contributing ,and inspiring them.
How about you telling us how you and your co called friend, contributed, close to $20,000 to a provider, Because she loved you.

That will really show how much you enjoy contributing ,and inspiring them.
Originally Posted by iggy
Wtf did I say, I was part of the issue,trying to start a new thread and u bring stupid shit up - you know I am not Frank - I started this as a friendly potentially jokingly funny thread and you have to start again, just leave me alone and stop being a douche and stop bringing up crap u know nothing about
OSD now that was a funny one - so true - just trying to rally the troops and get the board moving ! Originally Posted by Mtnliving
To get this dead site moving, not to get corn holed every time I try to chime in, at least I am.
Wtf did I say, I was part of the issue,trying to start a new thread and u bring stupid shit up - you know I am not Frank - I started this as a friendly potentially jokingly funny thread and you have to start again, just leave me alone and stop being a douche and stop bringing up crap u know nothing about Originally Posted by Mtnliving
he can't help it
everyone he is not sure of is Frank and tells them to go away

its a way to keep this board the other board for the chosen few
for the A/HV area

its kinda a A/HV tradition
I am surprised he did not give you brownie points for telling a Upset NY'er to go away.
  • iggy
  • 11-29-2015, 06:21 AM

OSD you can see he belongs to you as well . please take him back with you !

Iggy
  • Tiger
  • 11-29-2015, 08:56 AM
I'm beginning to think iggy's second handle shows up from time to time as Frank/Tree/Eddie. iggy you're acting like a regional xenophobe.

Looks like MtnLiving has been reviewing in the A\HV region a lot in the last year. He only had one review in Upset almost twenty are A\HV reviews.

Mtn- I'd suggest you try to see Autumn or VeronicaBoyt if you can as I didn't see them in your reviews.
I'm beginning to think iggy's second handle shows up from time to time as Frank/Tree/Eddie. iggy you're acting like a regional xenophobe.

Looks like MtnLiving has been reviewing in the A\HV region a lot in the last year. He only had one review in Upset almost twenty are A\HV reviews.

Mtn- I'd suggest you try to see Autumn or VeronicaBoyt if you can as I didn't see them in your reviews. Originally Posted by Tiger
I am trying to get things going positively and I will no longer contribute to negative behavior but will stick up for myself - thanks for the suggestions - a new review is coming soon