Outcalls at home?

I'm fairly new to all of this. The hobby and the site but I was wondering if anyone have an outcall to their home or apartment?
I know it seems like a bad idea for one reason or another but I was curious if anyone does it?
Keep your real life and hobby life separate. Most who have done it regret it at somepoint. Those that don't regret it either haven't had the bad experience yet or are just idiots.
Army....please see your pm's asap
Got it highwayman64.
I understand a lot of bad stuff could happen from having visits at your home but I figure just as much bad stuff could happen at an incall,right?
If bad stuff happens when you go to visit a gal it'll be a one time bad time if ya did things right. If the bad stuff happens at your double wide, she knows where ya live and can make the one time into a long time trouble.

So what do y'all think would be the advantage of having a hook know where ya live?
If bad stuff happens when you go to visit a gal it'll be a one time bad time if ya did things right. If the bad stuff happens at your double wide, she knows where ya live and can make the one time into a long time trouble.

So what do y'all think would be the advantage of having a hook know where ya live? Originally Posted by wantsome
Never to your house !!!
IMHO, it all depends on your personal situation. If you're married with kids and have a nice house on a cozy tree-lined street, then absolutely not. Way too many things can go wrong. However, if you're single and live in a nondescript apartment complex, the risk of any permanent damage being done goes down considerably.
Unless the chick flips out, goes on a drug induced bender, robs your ass blind, shows up with pimp/boyfriend, etc. and makes you life a living hell...

What the hell roll the dice! Seriously not a good idea regardless of marital situation.
  • NKOTB
  • 11-29-2015, 05:48 PM
I feel more comfortable at home so I usually have the provider come to me. Of course, I do research and read the reviews. If the reviews state that the provider may have an extra-curricular problem with drugs, no way. I have had Ah Leah and Veronica Boyt over and felt very comfortable with them because they are reputable providers.
Unless the chick flips out, goes on a drug induced bender, robs your ass blind, shows up with pimp/boyfriend, etc. and makes you life a living hell...

What the hell roll the dice! Seriously not a good idea regardless of marital situation. Originally Posted by irnshank
Hotels only - pull out the roses you need and significantly stash the rest including your credit cards, not in Gideon's Bible , stash your stuff deep.

OBTW - Always leave a little out for a tip, we do that in this country and it helps for round 2 in the future!

What the hell roll the dice! Seriously not a good idea regardless of marital situation. Originally Posted by irnshank
Chick shows up with boyfriend or appears strung out/on a bender you slam the fucking door in her face after yelling "not today, bitch"! Seriously, there's ample risk in both incall and outcall situations, for different reasons. I think chicks are actually in a better position to rob you in an incall situation, as you're in their house, so to speak, with them having more control over the situation. Just last week I did an incall with a chick I had seen a few times previously. I went into the bathroom to relieve myself before our date when I heard something moving behind the shower curtain. I threw the curtain back and there was this black guy standing there. He apologized and explained he was just a visiting "friend", but I got the hell out of there asap. My point is you don't know who's lurking in the room with you during an incall, or just as bad, who's ready to enter the room suddenly without notice, whether it be a pimp, boyfriend, or even uncle Leo

How may times do I have to say it????

Hobby Mansion
Hobby Mansion
Hobby Mansion
Hobby Mansion
Hobby Mansion

Give me Hugh Hefner's dough and I'd be happy to purchase one
What is needed is a place like the one in the movie "The Apartment".
IMO incall makes more sense. You never know what happens later down the road in the lives of the ladies, you certainly don't want an unexpected visitor at your house at 2am.