Session Length: 1/2 hr
Fee: Varied
Hair Length and Color: Varied
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Varied
Recommendation: No
  • tp273
  • 10-30-2017, 10:08 AM
Got the date wrong on this review . It should be Oct 12th , 2017.
Good reviews

Just got back from that little town we love so much just south of here down the road. The price of a half hour in Austin is MORE than what my buddy and I from Dublin I am hanging out with paid for transport, club entry and 3 girls each all with top notch service. No setting appointments, no dead grandmas, no last minute excuses or bumps; pure sex the minute you want it like life should be. And no ' Pre-booking' bullshit over here.

Oddly enough we are going to Mainhatten tomorrow but only because we know some girls there undercutting the others. The Mainhatten regs will hate it but fuck them, greedy whores they are. Seems the trick to Mainhatten is to find the girls who just moved there from another club of which we got a few names today and you fuck them as they are trying to establish themselves.

I agree 100% with all your assessments. And at our favorite club, thanks for the tips, I am 75% thru the LU now there. Did some of the ones you recommended, muchas gracias. Or Danke, whatever they say here.

Glad you had a good trip, look forward to the rest of your reviews. I'll send you the Mainhatten names for your next trip if they work out and if they are not there it is the Tram 11 to the S2 and south to Dietzenbach!

Not sure if you have met Sibel yet but she is back and there is a new one Laura; add them to your to do list next trip!