Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM + see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Older but lean, medium length black hair
Recommendation: No
I don't know, after reading some of the "In Search ofs" some monger may have liked this.

I don't know, after reading some of the "In Search ofs" some monger may have liked this.

Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan
LOL I gotta agree with you buddy!
Friendly Fire!!!
HaHaHaHa. Friendly Fire can kill. I hope you washed that nasty shit off immediately after getting iced. YUCK!!!!
Insane
As someone who has been in the hobby for a long time, I often wondered how many DNA samples I have brought home, they scrub you with the same sponge used on the last guys ass. The carpet and bed is full of thousands of loads, after the clean up shower you walk through thousands of DNA samples in the carpet before you put on your socks. What makes me sad, is seeing some loads on the walls, it reminds me of the old days when my load would travel six feet and the girl and I would have a good laugh.
As someone who has been in the hobby for a long time, I often wondered how many DNA samples I have brought home, they scrub you with the same sponge used on the last guys ass. The carpet and bed is full of thousands of loads, after the clean up shower you walk through thousands of DNA samples in the carpet before you put on your socks. What makes me sad, is seeing some loads on the walls, it reminds me of the old days when my load would travel six feet and the girl and I would have a good laugh. Originally Posted by broke dick