City: -
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: BBBJ, Mish, K9,
Hair Length and Color: Long dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Very petite and beautiful body. Nice MM rack and a cute behind
Recommendation: No
I'm sorry you had a negative experience with Foxy but the mistake was 100% yours and not Foxy.

The moment you hear a provider, AMP or otherwise, tell you that she's "tired" or "too tired", you know for a fact that you will have a mediocre or down right awful session with her so you don't go ahead with it. You choose a different provider or you go home.

AMP providers especially are high volume and meet multiple guys every day. At some point they will get tired/irritated/cranky etc. and when they do, even the best AMP provider with the best reviews will give you a mediocre session. Just the way it goes. If this AMP provider was working at a McDonald's drive thru, she might be able to get away with being tired & irritated while working..however she can't hide her tiredness during an AMP session.

I know you were thinking with your little head and these kind of mistakes are made by all of us so don't beat yourself up about it. Just live and learn.
How many bad to mediocre reviews will it take for guys to stop tossing money at this woman? I've never seen a provider with such polar opposite reviews.
My experience is when visiting an AMP and things are not going as planned or the girl seems not that into me. You have to just take charge and just fuck her the way you want to, change positions and fuck her more. It does not mater if she is enjoying it at all. Although, No harm should ever be done to her.
I think that make it worse, bushwhack. You fucking a real person, you can't make it be what you want if she ain't with it. The mistake here was switching to 30 minutes, and going by hope, when Foxy signalled it would not go well
Calm down PurlieV, Im not talking about abuse. Foxy takes our 2$$ for her service and should expect that men want to get their moneys worth. Maybe Foxy would be better off working at a sub-amp if she is not "into it". Foxy is a young hot chick that just needs a little time to learn what men like (at AMPs). I personally think she will get with the program and become an excellent provider.
I am not talking abuse neither, I didn't say that. You can't make someone 'get with the program', Man. She told Maestro she tired, he should pick another girl or deal with what comes. She warned him she didn't have her best, and he seen her mixed reviews.

Foxy must be compellingly beautiful, so many no reviews, and guys still be flocking to see her.
How many bad to mediocre reviews will it take for guys to stop tossing money at this woman? I've never seen a provider with such polar opposite reviews. Originally Posted by MemphisChris
I thought she generally had good reviews?
I thought she generally had good reviews? Originally Posted by Cupsondeck
No Man, lots of no's, but lots of reviews.. I think she reviewed more than any I ever seen. I can't get an appointment, she so popular.