URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/mobil...u/488435191887
City: Mobile
State: Alabama
Address: Midtown
Activities: See ros
Hair Length and Color: Long and red as shown in pics
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very pretty girl, looks just like pics but maybe a tad thicker around the middle
Recommendation: No
Damn, now there's no hope for Mobile, again... smh ...
Not even close to the experiences I’ve had with her.
Not even close to the experiences I’ve had with her. Originally Posted by hsbk2144
As I said, this was a 180 from my other visit with her…. Maybe a bad day but I’m probably not going to go back and find out which visit was the outlier
I've seen her several times, I was the first to write a review when she moved to Alabama. Excited to have someone new in Mobile. I've always had good times with her, but I did get blown off when trying to met her this week. I think like Ricky said, she likes daytime appointments so her "roommate" is not there. We had arranged to met later at night, and never heard from her. An hour or so after my last text, she replied and said she had fallen asleep. I will she her again because when you get up with her she does a great job.
I've seen her several times, I was the first to write a review when she moved to Alabama. Excited to have someone new in Mobile. I've always had good times with her, but I did get blown off when trying to met her this week. I think like Ricky said, she likes daytime appointments so her "roommate" is not there. We had arranged to met later at night, and never heard from her. An hour or so after my last text, she replied and said she had fallen asleep. I will she her again because when you get up with her she does a great job. Originally Posted by NeoSolo

Yeah I don’t really get it, if she only likes daytime appointments that’s fine but don’t say yeah come over at whatever time and then act like she’s being somehow inconvenienced when I show up at the time we agreed upon.
Anyone have an active link?
Thanks, I would have searched phone number but I have forgotten what site that was. I’m extremely low profile and only hobby every now and again.
Phone number searches don't work as well as they used to, imo
She posts on stg regularly
https://skipthegames.com/posts/mobil...-/296065908126 Originally Posted by Spinner fan
Just saw this and read the ad….. yall stop the bullying
She's talking about you, brother, I know that for a fact.
She's talking about you, brother, I know that for a fact. Originally Posted by Spinner fan
Yeah I pretty much put that together, didn’t really see it as bullying
Even mentioned my first experience with her was a good one

Anyhow I wonder what guy is sharing PA info
I still want to meet her
Hey guys, long time lurker here, finally a member. So, I tried to set something up with her 3 days ago. We set up a time and I let her know that I was roughly 20 mins from the area she told me. When I asked for the address, it was crickets. About two hours went by and she said, “Sorry I fell asleep”. She tried to get me to give her another chance, but I just didn’t respond back. Definitely a shame, as she’s a looker for our area.