Going to the strip club once again...

With all this talk about Strip Clubs, I've decided I need to go again. This invite is for girls and the guys, it's just a night to hang out and have fun. If I met you, you're in. If I haven't you need to be verified. NO P4P Just hanging out.

Call or email if you want to go. DO NOT PM! I won't be checking my pm's for the rest of the day.

I have one girl that's in already.. lets see how many more I can get.
Thanks for the heads up, Max
ok canceling today should have looked out the window before i posted this its sooo ugly outside so im rescheduling for Thursday, hopefully we can see some new faces this time
So does that mean that you ARE going to bring me the IceCream you have been promising?

Coffee HeathBar Crunch, Jamoca Almond Fudge, Cherries Romanoff,
lol YES i will how about tonight at 7-8 would u like some meat loaf too it's really good text me, or call......
  • R.M.
  • 07-21-2010, 05:43 AM
I'll make it next time. I had to work as usual. Hope you had fun...
lol YES i will how about tonight at 7-8 would u like some meat loaf too it's really good text me, or call...... Originally Posted by Max Rax
Excellent meatloaf is a lost art...........like my grandma used to make.
Excellent meatloaf is a lost art...........like my grandma used to make. Originally Posted by dearhunter
It was sooo good and so easy most people think it's difficult to make but they just don't realize not everything that is good has to take long to prepare, i think CB may agree after tasting it last night

Looking forward to tomorrow should be fun, have already got a few requests to go..........
Meatloaf was AWESOME,

After you left Max, I finished it!

Thanks again.

It was a delightful evening.
thank you.......just to let everyone know 1 girl has contacted me and she will be going and about 6 guys so we need more girls;
This sounds fun, I however do not see myself being invited, but however wish a very fun night to all of you ; )
It was sooo good and so easy most people think it's difficult to make but they just don't realize not everything that is good has to take long to prepare, i think CB may agree after tasting it last night

Looking forward to tomorrow should be fun, have already got a few requests to go.......... Originally Posted by Max Rax
I don't cook anything that takes longer than I do...
just wanted to let everyone know tonight is still going on so if you want to hang out with us just let me know
If your meatloaf is as good as CB claims, I want the recipe..........some things are more important than tits and ass..........someone who can cook is a dying art.
  • R.M.
  • 07-22-2010, 03:33 PM
just wanted to let everyone know tonight is still going on so if you want to hang out with us just let me know Originally Posted by Max Rax
I get off work at 11 something I will text ya and see if your still out...