PT No More?

[I'm not sure whether this discussion is even "kosher".]

Starting tomorrow, a certain substance will no longer be "illicit" in Colorado. I wonder whether it will also not be considered a prohibited topic in the ECCIE Denver, Colorado forum.
im thinking Colorado's population just went up by about 100 billion..lol...
NY state 3rd in population, and shrinking fast
many will go to Colorado
Colorado projects $578 million a year in sales to yield $67 million in tax revenue.

Shouldn't the "legalize, regulate and tax" philosophy be extended to prostitution?
many will go to Colorado Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yepper!!!
Co is already a Red State where ****, are the PT of choice by Red State members, and with this new ruling Colorado will surely go to ***!!!.....LOL

staff edit: pt references
many will go to Colorado Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Not related to Colorado, but NY will drop to 4th by mid-2014, if the trend continues, with Florida moving to third, according to the NY Times.
staff edit: removed pic pt violation
  • GP
  • 01-01-2014, 08:39 PM
The thread is fine, just please be mindful of the PT references please.
staff edit: removed pic pt violation. Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
Now that's funny.
[I'm not sure whether this discussion is even "kosher".]

Starting tomorrow, a certain substance will no longer be "illicit" in Colorado. I wonder whether it will also not be considered a prohibited topic in the ECCIE Denver, Colorado forum. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Jack, Guideline #15 remains in full-effect in all areas of the site
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
If that changes in the future, an announcement will be made. I wouldn't hold your breath waiting though.
lol its legal there and its not a big deal
who cares, let them put in a review my goodness
im going to Colorado and see a provider im gonna put it in the review and whats the big deal,ITS LEGAL!!!!!
i see a lot more states making it legal in the future when they see the revenue that Colorado is going to create from the tax i think its 25 percent.

its no more dangerous than alcohol yet we can talk about alocohol in a review or a thread but my god we cant talk about a certain type of pt that tons of people do in our country

it is legal there good for them
and yes jack maybe that will come next tax that too.
revenue is good
im all for it
Government does nothing but take take take. Losing cigarette tax revenue..... its purpose was to make people quit smoking by making it too expensive. Well it worked.... but they got addicted to the revenue.

Any legalized PT will only be taxed and everyone will be for it. Lol till they can't afford it. Then the black market or Indian Reservations or any other loop hole to avoid the oppressive taxation.

And the key word folks is oppressive.

Be very wary of ever being happy with any new revenue stream for the government. Stop feeding the pig.

All the lotto revenue for the schools. Remember that shit? How are your property taxes? School taxes? Etc. How about our failing schools?

Be on the left or the right, it doesn't matter. Government is a taker and is taking enough! Massive cuts have to be made.... somewhere and that is open to debate. Taxing new legalized substances is just a stop gap. Even if you don't use, don't worry.... they'll come after something you do use next lol
gaijin1969,

Can't argue with your logic at all. The govt. does take regardless of what the parties position is!

The issue here though is that we can't discuss or display specifics! That is the rule and it gets enforced.

DD