Is Utica Upstate or Albany?

Um like i was just wondering if utica is in this forum section because Im moving to Utica at tne end of the month and like I want to make sure I'm posting in the right section

Thanks
Um like i was just wondering if utica is in this forum section because Im moving to Utica at tne end of the month and like I want to make sure I'm posting in the right section

Thanks Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
Veronica - You want to move to Buffalo hun!
Veronica - You want to move to Buffalo hun! Originally Posted by Perryay
I second that request.

Back to the question, I think Utica belongs to Upstate NY, perhaps barely.

FWIW, Leesa and Lucyny, both from Utica, post and advertise in here.
ok because I moved to Oregon and don't really like it here but when I come back to NY I want to live near the utica area. IS buffalo far from there?
Yes! Utica is very far from Buff, scroll down to see....

https://maps.google.com/maps?client=...&ved=0CKYBELYD
oh that's like super far
  • leesa
  • 01-07-2014, 03:50 AM

Thanks Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
Hi Veronica,
I am from Utica and I post in the Upstate forum. Welcome to town, and if you have any question about the area just let me know!
You should move to Buffalo too leesa!!!

Or at the very least consider a visit ? Pleeeeeezzzzzzzzzz!!!!
IS buffalo far from there? Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
Only 200 miles or 3 hours driving.
  • iggy
  • 01-07-2014, 07:00 AM
Leesa and Veronica together . doing doubles Wow !!

Know Both very well, I can not imagine the two of them together, that would be the Highlight of a Hobbyist life time.
Lik I dernt ner whar thar is lik ya kno?

Hi Veronica,
I am from Utica and I post in the Upstate forum. Welcome to town, and if you have any question about the area just let me know! Originally Posted by leesa
Ok thank you leesa
  • MC
  • 01-07-2014, 01:58 PM
ok because I moved to Oregon and don't really like it here but when I come back to NY I want to live near the utica area. IS buffalo far from there? Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
Only 200 miles or 3 hours driving. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Syracuse is closer.

BTW Veronica, love your avatar.
  • iggy
  • 01-07-2014, 02:12 PM
When the division was set up it was never, to my knowledge decided where the divide actually was or is.

Utica being so close to Syracuse it makes sense it should be in the Upstate area. with Leesa posting there, she must feel that way too.

Providers can post in both areas if they wish.

Iggy
Syracuse is closer.

BTW Veronica, love your avatar. Originally Posted by MC
Awwww thank you