Omaha... Any Interest in a Girl like ME??

• Emmie
  • 09-09-2024, 11:00 AM
Hey guys and gals!

Just want to see if there is any interest for a gal like myself to come and visit y'all? It has been a while since I've visited but I remember what absolute gents y'all were.

I was also wondering if there were certain areas to be avoided when booking accommodations, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Xoxo,

Emmie
Attached Images File Type: jpg Snapchat-123367628~3.jpg (160.6 KB, 243 views) File Type: jpg image-edit-20240731123248.jpg (457.8 KB, 246 views) File Type: jpg Snapchat-1139896437.jpg (67.7 KB, 241 views)
Not sure I had the pleasure of meeting you, but I’m always interested in meeting new ladies! Especially beauties like you!
I think you absolutely should come and I would recommend staying out west. Maybe out by village point.
I second chilli on staying out west. Everyone always goes downtown and it’s so farrrrr
  • Emmie
  • 09-10-2024, 10:58 AM
I will keep that in mind guys.. and thanks for calling me a beauty!! 😍😍
I second chilli on staying out west. Everyone always goes downtown and it’s so farrrrr Originally Posted by anonymousone7
One of the big issues with downtown is there is NO PARKING when there are shows at one of the venues.
pm me for info

have fun

omaha rocks