Fee: 100 hh 180hr
Hair Length and Color: n/a
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: n/a
Recommendation: No
YOu realize this is not a review!
YOu realize this is not a review! Originally Posted by newtotown
Yes but wasn't sure if this should be in ISO section or what. So I put in reviews, wasn't sure how to put it on here. If you know please let me know.
Thanks
Structure here would be R/ISO or Coed since you do not have private access. A moderator can/will move it for you.
Structure here would be R/ISO or Coed since you do not have private access. A moderator can/will move it for you. Originally Posted by newtotown
WTF did we do when you were away, how the hell could we even function without Father time the know it all. If you are going to keep bugging the hell out of us with your know it all crap, at least do it as SS. Why the handle change anyway? Are you trying to hide from yourself?
She probably gets a hundred calls a day.
WTF did we do when you were away, how the hell could we even function without Father time the know it all. If you are going to keep bugging the hell out of us with your know it all crap, at least do it as SS. Why the handle change anyway? Are you trying to hide from yourself? Originally Posted by malwoody
Newtotown made a valid comment and an on topic helpful suggestion. On the other hand, your rant was not on topic and a totally useless attack. If you can't offer something positive or constructive, maybe you should just STFU!
Newtotown made a valid comment and an on topic helpful suggestion. On the other hand, your rant was not on topic and a totally useless attack. If you can't offer something positive or constructive, maybe you should just STFU! Originally Posted by ez2plz
Oh man...mister fun police captain is gettin pissy...if you knew any of the reasons why I made my post maybe you would "STFU", why don't you just stay in the alerts section where you belong so you can make sure that nobody say's anything that does not fit with your holier than thou persona..or maybe better yet, you and SS should hook up so you can discuss all of the things that you know and nobody else does..or even better why don't you go over to Father Times board that he moderates?? maybe he will hire you..LMAO
lemme guess, yuo didnt have a good time with sunshine?
Alright guys all I wanted to do was let people know that I tried to get an appointment with Sunshine and didn't. Tried to call back 5 min later and up to an hour and she didn't answer the phone, after I told her I would call back in about 5 min. I wasn't sure where this should have gone and I appreciate the people that are trying to help and the moderator for moving. We really don't need to use these threads to fight or bash people in my opinion. Not trying to make anyone mad just trying to be informative and I did forget to put R/ISO instead of ISO. Thank you again.
Alright guys all I wanted to do was let people know that I tried to get an appointment with Sunshine and didn't. Tried to call back 5 min later and up to an hour and she didn't answer the phone, after I told her I would call back in about 5 min. I wasn't sure where this should have gone and I appreciate the people that are trying to help and the moderator for moving. We really don't need to use these threads to fight or bash people in my opinion. Not trying to make anyone mad just trying to be informative and I did forget to put R/ISO instead of ISO. Thank you again. Originally Posted by Wolfhound
Sorry I hijacked your post and thank you for the info
Sorry I hijacked your post and thank you for the info Originally Posted by malwoody
Hey that's fine we are all on here for the same reason, to support each other and fine the best of the best in this business and share it. I would like to know if anyone has really had a good time with sunshine and is she as good as she looks... I have seen only a few reviews on her and some are good and some are not. Thanks everyone.
  • KCJoe
  • 12-08-2011, 03:20 PM
She probably gets a hundred calls a day. Originally Posted by 03flhrci
If she's getting that much attention, she shouldn't be advertising quite as much as she is doing on backpage. I've had thoughts about scheduling with her, but never was able to get thru. I'm lazy and won't make the extra effort it takes to schedule with some of the ladies.
Hey that's fine we are all on here for the same reason, to support each other and fine the best of the best in this business and share it. I would like to know if anyone has really had a good time with sunshine and is she as good as she looks... I have seen only a few reviews on her and some are good and some are not. Thanks everyone. Originally Posted by Wolfhound
Wow, thats why I am here, thanks