Q? ABOUT REFERENCES

Im good about giveing references about my guys i have seen...So why when i ask about a reference for a guy most providers will not even pm me back....why is that....I think its BS...WE ARE HERE TO PLAY SAFE....PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK....XOXO
Lazy, possessive, flaky...i dunno. My guess is most likely possessive.
Thats just wrong....i wanna be safe and im sure so dose everyone else...it just sucks.
Lazy, possessive, flaky...i dunno. My guess is most likely possessive. Originally Posted by swarmyone
Do you let the guy know which ladies refused to give him a reference?

Doing so might influence him to use different ladies for references or even to consider how much he wants to continue seeing a lady who will not give him a reference.
i'd keep a list, and not give ref's to those who won't give them to you.
redwolfs idea is even better
Im sorry hunnie that,ladies wont help out. I get that alot too
I have told guys that before honey

Doing so might influence him to use different ladies for references or even to consider how much he wants to continue seeing a lady who will not give him a reference. Originally Posted by Redwolf

Doing so might influence him to use different ladies for references or even to consider how much he wants to continue seeing a lady who will not give him a reference. Originally Posted by Redwolf
My thoughts exactly!
i'd keep a list, and not give ref's to those who won't give them to you. Originally Posted by rharley
Two wrongs do NOT make a right!
I want everyone to be safe...i would feel bad if anything happen to one of my guys i see...
I think have guy contact the provider and ask her whats up!!
nevermind they wont even answer me....just kidding!! no really!!
Kaylen, hurry up and get your ass back to KC so I can be one of your guys! Ladies who do not provide references should be identified. It would be a factor in deciding who I see and other providers should be able to decide if they want to give them references. If they want to explain and justify why they refuse to help out their brothers and sisters, we'll listen.
lakecat ill be there in few days baby...
i might have to start doing that..
Kaylen, hurry up and get your ass back to KC so I can be one of your guys! Ladies who do not provide references should be identified. It would be a factor in deciding who I see and other providers should be able to decide if they want to give them references. If they want to explain and justify why they refuse to help out their brothers and sisters, we'll listen. Originally Posted by lakecat
maybe they need a new area on eccie and list the names. I contacted a provider in another city,and asked if she traveled to K.C.,and her answer was she could not get providers here to give references.
Um my experience with asking you for a reference was being told that you couldn't remember a guy from 10 days before I asked. So maybe they aren't responding because you don't provide them either.