What's A Good Place To Eat In Kc?

I'm In the mood for some good red meat or I love breakfast! Any Ideas?
My place in my bedroom.
Red Meat. Plaza III.

Breakfast, try FirstWatch
Do you have a car, Lana? Or maybe someone to drive you around? There are lots of great places in town. Were you looking for somewhere in a certain part of the city?
I'm sure I could muster up some protein snacks. ;-)
Breakfast in bed always sounds nice! Im near downtown
The Drum Room in the Hilton President Hotel downtown . . . order the short ribs, the beef medallions or ask if they can do a bone-in Rib-eye tomahawk off menu (most likely they can and will). The Golden Ox is a short cab ride from downtown - it is a good standby, a KC institution for steak and a decent value all things considered. But, for the best, there is The Majestic downtown - probably some of the FINEST dry-aged beef in the Midwest, if not a contender for best in the entire country, IMHO. If price is no object, walk over to the Majestic and you're in a little slice of heaven on earth for a carnivore. I enjoy steak everywhere I travel, I seek out the best . . . the absolute best steak I have ever had the privilege to be served was at The Majestic . . . IMO, it is THAT good.

KCQuestor can fill you in on a few good "farm to table" places in the downtown area, and he's a foodie too - I listen closely to his recommendations. And, he'll probably buy . . . LOL. He's a good guy, I would vouch for him if he asks you to dinner. No worries.

Kisses sweetie! Enjoy!

- Jackie
Plaza-capital grill, seasons 52. , plaza III.
Downtown-- Bristol

Pm me. I will buy tomorrow your choice. Sleep well.
I'll second Jackie's recommendation of the Majestic. I love that place. The atmosphere is total old-school Kansas City. The steaks can be very expensive if you go for the best cuts. It is the first place I ever ate a $75 steak - just meat, no lobster or truffles or caviar or nuthin'! It was awesome.

FYI, Restaurant.com has their gift certificates on sale often. I bought some $25 gift certificates for $2 each a couple of months ago.
FYI, Restaurant.com has their gift certificates on sale often. I bought some $25 gift certificates for $2 each a couple of months ago. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
Thanks for the head's up!

Kisses,

- Jackie
Jack stack in the Freighthouse for awesome steaks over hickory and if your lucky maybe a hot brisket dripping over your steak while it cooks.... they also do a pretty good prime rib in their smoker as well.... breakfast at a whole lotta spots...the Big Biscuit is good...and I hear the brunch at Bluestem is good too....Been around the food biz lots of years in this city ..feel free to reach out ma'am...
Breakfast in bed always sounds nice! Im near downtown Originally Posted by Lana Love
LL! My God Woman I said I was sorry for cheating on you!

I gave you meat for lunch twice already in one week and you took my blood! And now you want sausage for breakfast?

OK, you win
Thanks for all the heads up guys!! I'll be eating good the whole time I'll be In Kansas City
Lana Im so sorry Im gonna miss you babe...ur amazing~!
Lana: For a really eclectic 70s throw-back with great pizza, deli sandwiches and one of the largest selections of domestic and imported beers, try Grinders at 417 E. 18th Street in the downtown/crossroads district. You'll find a really interesting mix of young and older, but mainly younger artsy types.

http://www.grinderspizza.com/