Security?

how many women use it? why not? (why would be obvious)
I'd think a lot of clients would be nervous if the "security" was lurking around looking like a pimp or muscle.
I don't knock girls who have security, maybe they ought to try having them not so obvious and in the clients face so they'll feel more comfortable and not like they're about to be robbed or beat up...
The best security to me would seem like:

1> screening
2> letting someone know where you are
3> using your gut, if it seems wrong, it probably is.

Muscle is only going to help you AFTER you are in a dangerous situation. Best thing is to never put yourself in harm's way.
I agree with Allie
The girls who have it, probably aren't going to announce it - probably not a good idea for the ones that don't, either.
how many women use it? why not? (why would be obvious) Originally Posted by rharley
Should they be afraid of you?
no, a gal on here asked about you and woody, i suggested she get "in the room" secrurity beforehand.
When you go down in flames and the friendly men with the silver bracelets take you away, be sure to wave to us!
The best security to me would seem like:

1> screening
2> letting someone know where you are
3> using your gut, if it seems wrong, it probably is.

Muscle is only going to help you AFTER you are in a dangerous situation. Best thing is to never put yourself in harm's way. Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC
Those 3 items are very helpful at keeping one from seeing someone questionable. But, just because someon gives you a reference of somwine they have not screwed over or went crazy on, doesn't mean that it won't happen.

I've heard stories of a regular who took the wrong dose of a script and had some strange behavior. I also know of ladies who are known for have good skills in the above 3 areas, but they don't help one bit if a guy suddenly decides he's going to stiff you or walk out without paying altogether. Short of chasing a guy down and tackling him herself, of taking th loss & poting a warning about him online... it doesn't help you get your money back 100% of the time.

Not every guy seen with a provider on or off duty is in her pocket as a pimp, manager, agency (let's face it, agencies often opperate in a similar nature to a pimp) or hired muscle. And most ladies I know who don't have one realized they don't need one to get done what the want, safely & lucratively.
There are consequences for every action....and you might as well think that ALL Ladies do.

Please ladies dont speak up and say I DONT lol Im sure no one would just saying xo

Goodness.

And I agree w BigMike
  • Nyla
  • 12-18-2011, 03:03 AM
Those 3 items are very helpful at keeping one from seeing someone questionable. But, just because someon gives you a reference of somwine they have not screwed over or went crazy on, doesn't mean that it won't happen.

I've heard stories of a regular who took the wrong dose of a script and had some strange behavior. I also know of ladies who are known for have good skills in the above 3 areas, but they don't help one bit if a guy suddenly decides he's going to stiff you or walk out without paying altogether. Short of chasing a guy down and tackling him herself, of taking th loss & poting a warning about him online... it doesn't help you get your money back 100% of the time.

Not every guy seen with a provider on or off duty is in her pocket as a pimp, manager, agency (let's face it, agencies often opperate in a similar nature to a pimp) or hired muscle. And most ladies I know who don't have one realized they don't need one to get done what the want, safely & lucratively. Originally Posted by FireSerpent
If a provider is going to have security it's to her own descresion I guess but that is what screening is for. As far as getting robbed and stuff it comes with the territory of the job. You know what your getting yourself into but I always follow my guy feeling.
I think you mean, "gut".
If a lady does have security and she's smart, he'll be hidden away to where no one notices him. I know numerous ladies who travel with security and the clients are none the wiser.

Screen.....check references, read reviews if the client has any and ask questions when speaking to the providers he uses as references.

The number one tool a provider should use.....their gut. Your gut is never wrong and if it, big deal. You live another day and move on.

**Edit**

Now when I say if your gut is wrong, I mean that if you choose to pass on a guy and he turns out to be a good guy in the long run via reviews posted after he had contacted you......big deal. It was money you didn't have before he called, so you didn't lose anything.

I needed to clarify that that last paragraph incase anyone was confused.
i'd think knowing help was in the parking lot would put a lot of women at ease without making the hobbiest nervous. might not prevent everything, but could stop someone who was tryin to run off with anything.
how much would this service be worth to the ladies?