USER NAME ON each POST AND CONTACT METHOD
POST 1: I am looking today (12/25) from 5pm to 8pm
Contact by: phone 999-555-5555

POST 2: I am available today (12/25) from 1am to 1pm
contact by PM - I am waiting.......for you now

POST 3: I am available today (12/25) from 8am to 11am
Contact by email - sammy@sammy.com

OFfSITE CHAT EXAMPLE http://www.wireclub.com/chat/room/kansas_city_contacts
This is soooooooooooo complicated. Are you planning on starting your own site?
He is a mod wannabe...so much so that he has jumped from one forum to the next complaining about mods on another forum attempting to curry favor.

Check out e-raps, the one nobody ever logs on to, he is a mod there under a different handle..
What the hell?????

Somebody has way too much time on their hands
Is there any money in it? nevermind!!
I always have thought that separate chat rooms for each city would be wonderful.
Don't we already have a advertising section and a ISO section?
Yep, we do. SS is just off his meds and confused.

Scorpio, I think he's at the point where psychotropic / psychoactive medication may not be sufficient any longer (whether he takes them or not) . . . ijfs, I mean, he doesn't even know who he is . . . ss4699, newtotown, or the three or four other handles he has on other boards (including two at eRAPS where he is moderator of a dead forum - I mean, is it any wonder hardly anyone ever posts in that section over there??) - I suspect strongly he has multiple handles here - perhaps, FS could check the IP log . . .

Maybe dearhunter can invite him to the spiderhole, so we can settle this once and for all . . .

Oh, and it is 'too', not 'to' - IJFS! I voted "I have another suggstion" - and, here it is: learn how to spell suggestion.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Jackie, you've hit the nail on the head; it's probably too late for anything to help him, it's all over! Hopefully, someone will take away his keyboard or maybe he'll forget where it is!

Now, on to more important things. I hope you remember our recent conversation wherein I shared with you how redheaded women scare yet intrigue me. You're doing it again, you sexy redhead!!

Jackie, you've hit the nail on the head; it's probably too late for anything to help him, it's all over! Hopefully, someone will take away his keyboard or maybe he'll forget where it is!

Now, on to more important things. I hope you remember our recent conversation wherein I shared with you how redheaded women scare yet intrigue me. You're doing it again, you sexy redhead!!

Originally Posted by scorpio31
Dont be scared Scorpio....Redheads will break your heart.... as I too am a redhead lover....THEY ARE AMAZING!!
Don't we already have a advertising section and a ISO section? Originally Posted by MsElena
We do, but neither of them fulfill this need. The advertising section is limited to once per week. So ads there may be days old. I have no idea if a lady there is still available or not.

This crazy poll seems to have sprung from a discussion Busty Mary started asking if there was a need for a place for ladies to post immediate availability as well as a place for gentlemen to post requests for the same. Her post sprang from a question I had about why we don't use the ISO section the same way they do in other cities: namely guys asking for girls to meet specific requests. The ISO section should be used for this, but here in KC we seem to only use it for checking reliability of providers, not for asking who is available on any given night.
. . . ijfs, I mean, he doesn't even know who he is . . .
Oh, and it is 'too', not 'to' - IJFS! I voted "I have another suggstion" - and, here it is: learn how to spell suggestion. Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
OK, I gotta ask, what does IJFS stand for?
Well, if the powers that be would allow us to advertise more then it would start looking like backpage with 40 ads for a day and then guys would start bitchin there's too many ads to go through.

If we did have a section for "available right now," would turn out the same way. Too many ads for a day.

If they could something like BP does.....allows you to move your ad to the top of list. Allowing the ladies to do that 2 or 3 times a week? I don't know.

IJS = I'm just sayin
IJFS = I'm just fuckin sayin?
I understand your concern about too many ads looking like backpage, but sometimes that's what I like about backpage. I can go there and see exactly when an ad was posted. The ones at the top are the most recent, so I can assume that the girl who posted it is available now.

It sucks when I go and look up someone specific who I am interested in seeing and find that their most recent BP ad was a few days ago. I don't know if she is working today or not. I was snapped at by a Craig's List girl once who said "If I was working today I'd have posted today!"