Cutting medicare and social sec?

WHAT the hell is going on? Of all the fluffy shit our taxes go to, they want to cut medicare and Social Security? In the meantime, we give nearly 8k in tax "refunds" aka "distribution of wealth" to people who don't pay that into the system? I am all for help or assistance, but why give a big chunk of cash? Makes no sense. In the meantime, I am busting my ass all my life and I won't be able to draw social security? On top of that, I get fucked on my taxes because I am single and have no kids.

No wonder I am selling my pussy to live a good life despite the fact I have worked my ass off to get ahead for 15 years! If I were to quit my job and have a kid, I could live a better life (if I weren't providing).
Im guessing you missed this sticky at the top here Heidilynn

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=245053

Im sure one of the guys here will move it over
  • WTF
  • 07-21-2011, 12:30 AM
Im guessing you missed this sticky at the top here Heidilynn

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=245053

Im sure one of the guys here will move it over Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I'm guessing her titties got in the way of your sticky!
I'm guessing her titties got in the way of your sticky! Originally Posted by WTF
That was Johns sticky on this side.
LOL, yes I did. Wish I had that kind of time to read all of the Eccie posts.
Moved from Diamonds and Tuxedos.
Moved from Diamonds and Tuxedos. Originally Posted by SR Only
good to see you took a time out from talking about naked women to send this thread over here! LOL!

LOL?............ HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! [much better]
  • Doove
  • 07-21-2011, 07:38 AM
WHAT the hell is going on? Of all the fluffy shit our taxes go to, they want to cut medicare and Social Security? Originally Posted by heidilynnla
That's what patriotic people do.
That's what patriotic people do. Originally Posted by Doove
And what does that make those who don't? Very interesting, that.
  • Doove
  • 07-21-2011, 08:02 AM
And what does that make those who don't? Very interesting, that. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Whooooooooosh!!

You're too short, i say you're too short, boy, the fast ones go over your head!
Whooooooooosh!!

You're too short, i say you're too short, boy, the fast ones go over your head! Originally Posted by Doofus
so do your foul balls! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Cheer up, WDF tea bags your balls all the time so he mustn't find them too foul.......

[insert 2 rows of "HA!"'s here]