Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: TS, massage, fun, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: blonde-ish
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short and thick w/ man-mades
Recommendation: Yes
Ya the out of sight parking is fantastic there… only thing is, I’m extremely local to there… so i always get anxious pulling out of there back onto 48 and seeing someone lol… there’s no other reason for me to be in that building so it would be a dead giveaway… and my vehicle is kind of noticeable so anyone that knows me knows there ain’t many vehicles like mine out there so it’s a dead giveway
... Park down the roadway --- and WALK.

Hmmmm... That easy solution might be a Dead Giveaway. ...

#### Salty
...and my vehicle is kind of noticeable so anyone that knows me knows there ain’t many vehicles like mine out there so it’s a dead giveaway Originally Posted by Diggerdale12
Sheesh digger... just leave the McLaren at home and take the damn beater when you feel like visiting Kyoto lol.
Do the locals that would recognize you know what Kyoto is? Hell they've probably all been there themselves.
Is that bar/restaurant still open beside Kyoto? I parked at Kyoto the one time right at the door and when I was getting out of my car a women parked at the side of the restaurant and was getting her kids out of the car and she totally stared at me.
Is that bar/restaurant still open beside Kyoto? I parked at Kyoto the one time right at the door and when I was getting out of my car a women parked at the side of the restaurant and was getting her kids out of the car and she totally stared at me. Originally Posted by PGH Kid
Do you mean the place that used to be the Back Porch, or Lemon Tree/? Last time I was by there was a cpl years now and it was closed up. Looked like ass. I googled it an the place called Tube City, is a brewery there now. Thats kinda funny since the Tube City would be a better name for Kyoto.
That brew house is still open and making great sandwiches.
It was nice when Lemon Tree was closed as far as for privacy but that new place creates a lot of traffic and I'm local so it concerns me that a neighbor may be eating there and watch me park at Kyoto.