where are the providers

I want more providers in Chicago, in this weeks lineup there were just 8 new providers in the 3rd largest city in America. Eccie is huge in Texas but up here it needs a lot of help, does any body have any ideas how we can get more providers to use Eccie ?
I try my best to stay active here on ECCIE for L.A. but hardly get any guys. If there were more guys contacting me from ECCIE I would be even more active.
I want more providers in Chicago, in this weeks lineup there were just 8 new providers in the 3rd largest city in America. Eccie is huge in Texas but up here it needs a lot of help, does any body have any ideas how we can get more providers to use Eccie ? Originally Posted by twinfalls1127
No but you'll have more success in Chicago using TER. Then write reviews on ECCIE. That'll help Chicago grow.
No but you'll have more success in Chicago using TER. Then write reviews on ECCIE. That'll help Chicago grow. Originally Posted by papadee
+1!
  • NYr
  • 02-03-2016, 07:01 AM
No but you'll have more success in Chicago using TER. Then write reviews on ECCIE. That'll help Chicago grow. Originally Posted by papadee
There is never a single source you should use, but that would certainly help.

I used RS2k as my starting point when I lived in Chicago. Would check on TER though I was never a big fan of TER for the way it is laid out and how they handle things at times.
  • anita
  • 02-04-2016, 03:25 AM
Maybe check out P411
Somehow this site is super active/popular for Upstate NY....could happen in Chicago but dunno if anytime soon. Recommend this site to as many ladies as you can (it's how I got here). Until then TER, RS2KTravel, Roomservice2000, Eros, Date-Check etc is where it's at.
I have the opposite problem. TER is used much less in Texas and Louisiana, yet when I'm planning on visiting cities like Chicago or NYC, ECCIE is pretty much dead. And I know TER is considered to be more high brow than here, but I actually much prefer the layout of this site and it's ease of use.
Hi there sweetie I'm available. TER is more popular in Chicago. Most of my reviews are from there.
I completely agree! We love Eccie as a forum, the people, information and conversation. I really wish it had more of a Chicago presence! The gentleman as well as the ladies. We use RS2K and TER for the most part, but we will stay faithful here and hope that spreading the word helps the Eccie community in Chicago thrive!
Eccie is new to many Chicago providers. BP is most popular here. You may get more Chicago providers though as bp is a... Well ... It sucks now...
BP is about to go down. I just recently found out about this site so I would say tell more ladies !! On some other sites you are not allowed to talk about other review sites at all. This makes it hard to get this out there. Although this site and grain belt news are advertised on p411. I'm in Chicago if you need some fun!
Hey There Sugar! TeX Sadie has come to help support Eccie Chi-Town!! I will be visiting 3/4-10
I even brought a friend! You asked for more SO here we are!! Show one of us OR both of us how IL gets down💞
Local and home grown talent ready and available.
I'm local and home grown. But I would say the same like some of the others.Although I love how easy this site is to use. I see more people on TER and BP. What about Slixa for Chicago?