Time wasted Rant... Hope its allowed... Lol

So...
The Thickness here. Sweetest asshole you'll ever know. 😘 I'm extremely honest and my guys love it. I just want to share some of the rude things that I've noticed or heard from hobbyist in hopes that it will deter others from doing the same.

There are many of you who view us as less than scum, but still contact us. . come on... Supply and demand to put it simply.
Anyways... If it isn't what you are looking for, why bother contacting her. Adult males playing on the phone. How highschool.

I've gotten a text from a guy that told me i should not have the same prices as a thinner woman. Good bjs and tight walls don't only come in a size 10 and below and some guys love big jiggly "toss that back at me" a$$. Maybe you are in your emotions because you couldn't reach my sweet spot if you tried. Lol how sad...

It is an insult to any woman's nature for her to be offering a special and you ask for a deal on top of that. Maaaybe, one should leave it at window shopping and not attempt to purchase that which they cannot afford. Common sense. Walk in zales haggling prices for a diamond and you get ejected from the store.

If someone prefers texts over calls, have some respect for that and stop your whining when she doesn't answer. If you made it to the phone number portion of the ad surely you can read. Whether you want to acknowledge it or not we are our own businesses and we run it to our specifications. You don't know what we could be doing in our day. Calls can be disruptive. It takes A LOT to deal with so many different clients all with their own personalities and i think we do an exemplary job at it. You all should show more appreciation and consideration.

I understand that seeing a new provider or seeing a provider for the very first time can be scary,
i get it. But imagine how scary it can be for us to see 5 new clients a day. Do not assume risk is only on your end of things. Figure out what it is you want, be sure of it, and go for it. New providers can't get reviews if you keep seeing only highly reviewed women. Trust me they started somewhere too.

PRETTIER ADVERTISING DOES NOT ENTAIL TOP TIER PRODUCT. PERIOD!

DO NOT ASSUME LOWER PRICES MEAN LOWER QUALITY. THIS ISN'T A "REJECTECTED CLOTHING" CLOTHING STORE. Sheesh... I bought shoes from akira that were badly made and found an Armani suit while thrifting. Don't be a victim of "ooooooo shiny." Maybe they are keeping in the interest of the gentlemen with lower budgets. Lucky you there are some who give a sh!t because I have seen the 400s and 500s with "meh, reviews. Lol. Duh!

STOP ASKING FOR HEAD, $3X, PU$$, ECT ON THE PHONE. YOU ARE AN IMMEDIATE RED FLAG... IMMEDIATE. EXPECT A PRESCREEN. ANY GIRL, EMPHASIS ON GIRL, WHO DOESN'T IS PROBABLY NOT SAFE. The WOMEN know better. We want some type of clue as to who we are dealing with. Stop getting butthurt because you have to answer a few questions.

This was long af I know, but foreal. Stop being pu$$ies and get something you want because you wanted it not because someone else made it look good. Live and
Love ✌😊
Attached Images File Type: jpg 93ef6f2de1fcd2f3b9f2999097378736_f.jpg (71.3 KB, 40 views)