Why aren't agencies accepted as verification of a potential client . Makes no sense !

After 8 years on and off I quit p411 , after my bizarre expeeicnes with a provider CC who photographed me , lied about it , photographed my license plate , and threaded me , don't ask me the story it's bizarre and let me tell ya , she loved my dough so she was the one pshing but it smelled bad and my instincts proved correct and I was able to take care of the problem on my own .
I told Gina but her response was so provider sided , I blew her and p411 off .

Np because I have s long list of providers who are well know and will reference me . BUT I much prefer to use the agencies . Very high class and responsible. I dread of the independent providers . I never have problems with the agencies girls . Have lots of problems with the independents .
So why are most girls not accepting agencies as verification ? I don't like giving out my regular girls names and numbers becuase I don't like them knowing who I am seeking .
Sure enough I get a text or call saying why aren't you see me instead of some other chick . Agencies know me far better because I have seen many of their girls . So what's up ?
Because most agencies don't give references, no matter what they tell you. I can count on ONE hand, the number of agencies I've dealt with that will actually respond to reference requests.. and none of them are in the DFW market.
My experience with a guy who only had agency girls OK'ing him on P411 was a nightmare. I didn't even know how to handle it but to ask him to just leave. I didn't have "other girls to show" him. He booked with me!
Psh. Whatever. Let the agencies run their biz how they want to. I have not interest even contacting them. Unless it would have been PC from before Gina started P411.

Golfing, not trying to fight with you. Just sharing my own personal experience with agencies.
just throw down your wads of cash player, they'll see you...
Corona , actually laughed at your reply , and as u know I have been doing so . Hope my sharing how much money I waste and time being the biggest expense see providers who look hot in the pics but are not in person and paying those young ladies full session fee plus tip , did not make you jealous that I built then sold a company and have money to be generous to providers who have to post altered pics and altered stats to get a client to the door . It's a tough business and I apologize to all who were offended or jealous like Carona is . But back to agencies . All the 4 agencies were very happy to verify for me anytime . And the girls I see in the agencies all report to the bookers of my treatment of them . So since I have seen 5 or 6 providers of each agency , I don't k ow why you want a verification from an Indy girl and why that is more valid . One great recommendation from an agency is far more valid
Why ask the question, if u already knew the answer, smart guy?
Agencies don't respond to reference requests.
In the beginning, I was more than a little naïve ...tried sending and calling for request to AMPS and Agencies. They just don't. I think I've had a couple agencies contact me for references that I happily provided.

So most ladies know not to accept that as a reference because it is highly likely to be a waste of time.
Agencies defiantly want to keep the $ in house.
I answered you originally and will say it again-- NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY TELL YOU THAT THEY ARE HAPPY TO GIVE YOU A REFERENCE... THEY ARE LYING!!

In screening for myself and screening for others, I've found a total of 3 agencies that would respond to reference requests, and NONE of them are active in the DFW market.
Why aren't agencies accepted as verification of a potential client . Makes no sense !

... But back to agencies . All the 4 agencies were very happy to verify for me anytime . And the girls I see in the agencies all report to the bookers of my treatment of them . So since I have seen 5 or 6 providers of each agency , I don't know why you want a verification from an Indy girl and why that is more valid . One great recommendation from an agency is far more valid Originally Posted by Golfing
maybe it makes no sense to you.

but, golfing, i'm kinda surprised that in almost two years you have not learned the basics of this crazy sub-culture we play in.

1. each provider makes up her own rules for references - period!
2. either follow her screening process or go check w/ another provider.
3. pay what she asks for or go find another provider.

what's so difficult to understand about that??

remember (generalization coming up)
* providers screen how they want, see who they want, do it when they want, do it where they want, and do as little as they want for as much money as they can get.
* clients choose how they want, see who they want, do it when they want, do it where they want, and get as much as they can get for as little money as they can spend.
Pmdelites : your wearing angels wings in your showcase photos and your stats say your 29. Your reply didn't answer the question at all . I didn't ask what was each providers verification process . I asked why not use agencies .
So babe put on your wings and get to work . This is too hard for you
Oh my .
Ok miss grace " the original taco whore " that's not an answer .
I said why not use agencies for verification not your personal sad story of why they don't call you . They call for me babe not your clients
Alaina , let me tell the indys want to kept the money in house too . Believe me
Oh my .
Ok miss grace " the original taco whore " that's not an answer .
I said why not use agencies for verification not your personal sad story of why they don't call you . They call for me babe not your clients Originally Posted by Golfing
I hope you play golf better than you handle this hobby! and by the way you will get nowhere bad mouthing miss Grace! she is first class all the way!
Pmdelites : your wearing angels wings in your showcase photos and your stats say your 29. Your reply didn't answer the question at all . I didn't ask what was each providers verification process . I asked why not use agencies .
So babe put on your wings and get to work . This is too hard for you Originally Posted by Golfing
i've got a showcase ?!?!?!?!
then who's stealing my pics & fees ?!?!?! :^}

i suggest that you direct your question "why not use agencies" to the specific provider who didnt want to accep an agency ref. or listen to them explain why they wont.

remember, there's little logical thinking in this crazy sub-culture, on both sides.