Jose campos security guard at mandalay hotel is missing

He was the guy that was shot moments before the Las Vegas shooting began few weeks ago. He pointed police to location of shooter. He was scheduled to make a TV appearance to tell his story but mysteriously disappeared right before his appearance.

They think he is possible illegal alien and disappeared for fear of a trump deportation.
My guess is he's got tons of skeletons and that he would just as well not have the spotlight on him. I can guarantee you the media is fine combing this guy's background
correct me if I'm wrong, but was he not going along with the initial report that he was shot AFTER the others were killed, as he attempted to subdue the shooter? he had praise heaped on him, was honored at an Awards Dinner in Vegas, agreed to do TV and interviews.. meanwhile the truth about his getting shot first was revealed, then he disappeared the night before his TV appearances were to begin?
Either he is an illegal alien or one of the cartels kidnapped him.
Then again, maybe he just wants out of the spotlight, maybe he shot himself with his own gun and just doesn't want his story investigated.
Woops, just saw that he is alive and well. He's been laying low but is going to appear on the Ellen DeGeneres show either today or this week.
My bad.
Probably nothing more than scheduling conflicts.
He's been laying low but is going to appear on the Ellen DeGeneres show either today or this week. Originally Posted by TheWanderer
he should be going on Oprah.

because he ha some "splainin' to do"..
One of the "witnesses" 28 year old ( that stated shots came from several directions) , died of" natural" causes in her house, my guess is he hiding for now.
From what I have seen, he has nothing to be ashamed of. He did his job in calling it in to hotel security. He probably save the maintenance man's life. Now the hotel head of security may have explaining to do on why they didn't contact police sooner.
^yup he did nothing wrong , I don't know why its even a issue to anyone