Deposits???

I don't hobby in a manner that would require making a deposit.

Having said that, I see a lot of ladies that require deposits. Mostly for long term dates or extensive traveling. Here's the question: from a logistical POV how do you make a deposit? Do you wind up revealing your RL identity for a wire transfer or some other method? Do you get a blank cashier's check or money order and fill in your name? Do you maintain a bank account in a false name (which, I think is illegal)? Or do you incorporate and open up that kind of a bank account?

Just curious about the logistics, etc.
Here's the question: from a logistical POV how do you make a deposit? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
You can make a deposit anonymously via money pack (If the provider had a card.) It's very easy to get one and most do. This is how I receive my deposits.

Do you wind up revealing your RL identity for a wire transfer or some other method?
No. You we do not.

Do you maintain a bank account in a false name (which, I think is illegal)? Or do you incorporate and open up that kind of a bank account?

Just curious about the logistics, etc.
No we do not.

Just go to www..com or www..com and you can find out how to do this WITHOUT revealing anything.
Depends on how well I know the person. When I travel to Ft Worth, it's not a commercial flight. My name is all over everything.

I live in FedEx land. I would never ever admit to purpletailing it anywhere - but if I were to get free FedEx flights, then yeah - I imagine I'd have to give my name.

If we are in separate rooms/ same hotel that were booked for me - again, "babee" wouldnt fly.

Trips anywhere where we travel together, well duh....name everywhere.

Several ladies & agencies (GFEGirls I think?) require at least half as gdot deposit on new meets. Not a bad idea if you have alot of wishy washy types.
Green dot for sure is the safest & anonymous way to go as Naomi stated IMO if you just need to send cash.
I wouldn't send a deposit. If I really wanted to see an out of area chick I would travel to her.
Like the above said..Most girls I know will except that could be purchased at any wal-mart. Also I know providers that have Pay Pal or AlertPay accounts to make easy money transactions.
@babee

So what the hell is purpletailing?
@babee

So what the hell is purpletailing? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I think she means flying in a jump seat on FedEx planes. Their tails are purple-- hence purpletailing.
I can understand the need for some to require deposits, but as mentioned above, if I wanted to see a provider that bad, I'd go to her and not have to deal with the whole deposit thing. There's always that risk of being ripped off.
Never have or ever will. If my word isn't good enough then it's not meant to be
I live in FedEx land. I would never ever admit to purpletailing it anywhere - but if I were to get free FedEx flights, Originally Posted by babee

Okay what does FedEx charge for shipping humans? A 4 lb box to Spain is $253.
At the sake of sounding redundant I can't help but express that reoads are the ONLY way to go. It is %100 anonymous; and as a perk for the ladies it's quite versatile in it's uses. No one should be revealing personal info like needed for a wire transfer to others they don't know.
At the sake of sounding redundant I can't help but express that reoads are the ONLY way to go. It is %100 anonymous; and as a perk for the ladies it's quite versatile in it's uses. No one should be revealing personal info like needed for a wire transfer to others they don't know.
  • FK
  • 10-30-2011, 12:55 PM
Never use paypal with the hobby. Those people will find out. I don't care how discreet you make the transaction, somehow they know. Then they lock your account, tell you the are reviewing it for 90 days while they collect interest on your money, then they tell you they are closing your account for suspicious activity and mail you a check less their percentage.

Stay away from Paypal! I've seen many other ladies say the same thing happened to them. Those paypal people are psychic!
green dot for deposits less than 2k (takes 4 money packs each 500).

Deposits larger than that usually are not required - if I am spending several days with a patron chances are we had seen each other for several extended dates and entire donation is taken care of at some point in person.

Lina