we need another social

We need another social.like the poker one that big lou hosted.with providers there.anyone know anything or have any ideas?
Interesting thought
heh
I am up for it, long as someone else is doing the organizing.
All you have to do is:

1. Find 4-5 who are able to meet and be willing to invest/lose some money.

2. A place that is safe from LE invasion. (No place with a liquor license and any funny business going on.)

3. These people must have reliable transportation and be willing to work.

4. You must be able to trust these people with money.

5. You must to be able to verify everyone you invite and get a definite guest list.

The rest is easy.
2things come to my mind.

Have it in the last place LE would look. Have it at the police union hall.

Or

Golden Corral.
TMZ would be a great place. You have to sign a waiver that there will be no pay 4 play inside the club. It's a BYOB place. Just a thought.
Posting plans.... even ideas about this on a publicly accessible forum makes you all idiots.
  • Seedy
  • 01-07-2014, 10:12 PM
Posting plans.... even ideas about this on a publicly accessible forum makes you all idiots. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Or as WU would say, "as dumb as a sack of hammers". Lol
"We" don't exist. There is no "we".
Posting plans.... even ideas about this on a publicly accessible forum makes you all idiots. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Just letting people know what is required. Mostly a lot of free time and money to throw away.

But the rest can be done privately.
"We" don't exist. There is no "we". Originally Posted by enderwiggin
^^^^^^ this
I thought everyone carried a mouse in their pocket..........did you bitches miss the memo?
They seem to have M&G's in other cities on a semi regular basis, the Houston ones are rare as snowfall. What makes us different?

If there's some going on on the down low PM me
... somewhere there's a guy still pissed off he never got to eat his pasta.