American pussy VS Russian pussy

Hi,
This is my second post almost but I have one question why does most american women pussy smell bad. I have had many encounters with Russian providers in my home country and in Russia itself and I have never experienced the slightest smell. I don't mean anything offensive I just want to understand
Vodka
Vodka Originally Posted by General Feuerbacher
does vodka prevent pussy smell
does vodka prevent pussy smell Originally Posted by almany
Not really.....it just gets you fucked up enough so you don't realize your actually eating Vladimir Putins creampie from the night before.
  • drax1
  • 01-22-2014, 07:59 PM
I really don't know what you're referring to, but it could be related to diet Or, the American women you date have poor hygiene.
I really don't know what you're referring to, but it could be related to diet Or, the American women you date have poor hygiene. Originally Posted by drax1
I have noticed this in more than 6 women providers and not as compared to Russians where there is no smell or little at all
Who are these Russians you speak of? I would like to verify this.
Who are these Russians you speak of? I would like to verify this. Originally Posted by fishingtwo
Russian providers or normal women. If you go to Moscow try calling a provider or pick one with out even paying just bottle of vodka and dinner and she will be with you in bed. In general they don't have pussy smell at all or little compared to american
I hear you...all I can say is that you have been seeing the wrong American women. These are the kind of things you put in a review or the mens lounge.
I hear you...all I can say is that you have been seeing the wrong American women. These are the kind of things you put in a review or the mens lounge. Originally Posted by fishingtwo
so where I can meet the right ones I am new to Houston lol
Chernobyl did it
Just call your local KGB Confidant.....they know where all the whores are.....
Russian providers are normal women. Originally Posted by almany
Epic.
pick one with out even paying just bottle of vodka and dinner and she will be with you in bed..... Originally Posted by almany
Clearly, you are picking those girls with under utilized pussies.
Seriously.