Can Someone Advise Me On When America Was Actually Great and Why?

Outside of a global (country by country) comparative analysis; if you have a valid basis and rationale I'd love to hear it. Not just for the white majority but for ALL. Outside of today in 2016 (which to me is the greatest and most inclusive America has ever been) when was America truly great in all aspects and a place that was fair and balanced for ALL peoples. For you old heads break it down by decade if you have to but answer it honestly on the merits backed up by logic backed up by hard cold FACTS.

Thanks
Fuck yourself with hildebeest's broom stick up your pretentious ass, Sissy Chap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CYTcQUKTVY
^ LOL I guess I struck a nerve. I love when defeat comes in the form of a meltdown over a simple question.
^ LOL I guess I struck a nerve. I love when defeat comes in the form of a meltdown over a simple question. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

You don't have two brain cells smart enough to hit a nerve, Sissy Chap. You broadcast your stupidity in your question, Sissy Chap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcnH_kF1zXc
***YAWN***
***YAWN*** Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You were "born that way", Sissy Chap, that's why you're so popular with the lady boys, Sissy Chap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzfSjNSt0Fc
Outside of a global (country by country) comparative analysis; if you have a valid basis and rationale I'd love to hear it. Not just for the white majority but for ALL. Outside of today in 2016 (which to me is the greatest and most inclusive America has ever been) when was America truly great in all aspects and a place that was fair and balanced for ALL peoples. For you old heads break it down by decade if you have to but answer it honestly on the merits backed up by logic backed up by hard cold FACTS.

Thanks Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Could you be a little bit more specific about why you think right now Ameica is so great in 2016?
  • DSK
  • 08-29-2016, 12:06 AM

Defeat of the Germans and the Japanese in WWII.

Things in America have never been better for blacks than now, but so many complain so much I don't know when you people will ever be happy with America...speaking of which:

What does America have to do to stop being accused of being racist by black people?

America was never perfect for everyone, but it sucks right now. It has never been so divided, never had such a poisonous environment, never seemed so ungovernable. It used to be more free.

I see rioting and civil unrest just getting worse until the whole thing falls apart.
So, you never liked America, eh, Fisting Chap? Well that explains why you hate freedom and love single party police state rule. You may be a citizen, but you are not an American.
Uh...WW 2...basically saved the world for the second time...other than that I got nothing
  • R.M.
  • 08-29-2016, 02:10 AM

You are more than welcome to pack up and move to another country. Just hurry up and go.
You are more than welcome to pack up and move to another country. Just hurry up and go. Originally Posted by R.M.
I will contribute the boxes and packing tape from my ready supply of moving supplies for those who don't like it here, so long as they remain elsewhere after the move.

There is an "academic" question: If this place is so shitty why is the current administration punishing the Middle Eastern refugees by dragging them kicking and screaming over here for us to support? And forcing the illegal aliens to remain here.

There is an "academic" question: If this place is so shitty why is the current administration punishing the Middle Eastern refugees by dragging them kicking and screaming over here for us to support? And forcing the illegal aliens to remain here. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I believe that is the "exclusiveness " he's referring to.. I was just wondering why he feels that is so great?
After WTF and Bigkotex left and before you came back on the board.
I believe that is the "exclusiveness " he's referring to.. I was just wondering why he feels that is so great? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
When one is at the bottom of the hole looking up it's not "so great"!

A story goes that Henry Thoreau was in jail (opposing the income tax) and his friend, Ralph Emerson visited him, and while there asked Henry was are you doing in here, and Henry asked Ralph: What are you doing out there?

Obaminable and SissyChaps are too narcissistic to improve what is here. It doesn't benefit them!

But if they continue to marginalize it that makes them appear superior!