Current Mask and DFK Policy

Have not gone to an AMP for few months now.
Am curious about which providers are okay with the following now. I am ok with wearing mask walking in but not ok with it during the session.

(a) Which providers are ok with removing their mask during session?
(b) Which providers are ok with client removing his mask during session?
(c) Which providers are open to DFK?

The info I got in another thread is that Sophie and Julie at Luxury are ok with all 3 above? Who else? What about Sky at Sun?
I can speak about Luxury, I have seen many others currently working at other spots, but I can't speak to their current Covid restrictions.

You are right about Julie and Sophia, add Black Pink. all are excellent and willing kissers. BB is hesitant, but she did briefly kiss with me. I have not seen Foxy lately, reports say she is hesitant to do BBBJ, and I don't know if she kisses now. She did with me, pre-Covid. Scarlet is open to full activity. The new girl, May, I have no idea.

You can go maskless inside the room. and in the shower.

Every girl goes maskless in the room. At Luxury, at least. I don't know how you can work with a mask on.
Thanks Chung for the info on providers at Luxury.
Would appreciate someone chiming in on Sun Spa as well as LA
LA is good for any type of kissing.

And I don't think I've ever seen an angel put a cover on before going down
@sun they'll expect a mask when you go in but not the rooms and shower. The girls don't wear masks, but they don't care if you wear one or not.

I don't have info in DFK since I'm not too big on that.
Thank you Ba Ba and Jino.

Good to know it is maskless in room

Anyone knows if Sky at SUN is ok with DFK these days? I have enjoyed DFK with her at Jade and Bali
Thank you Ba Ba and Jino.

Good to know it is maskless in room

Anyone knows if Sky at SUN is ok with DFK these days? I have enjoyed DFK with her at Jade and Bali Originally Posted by TexasRasputin
Hmm... also interested in sky.

-yes LA is a good option for all the K's
Saw Sky yesterday
She met all 3 in first post ��

Will post review later