When you see a Hobbyist Reveiw a Lady

When you see a Hobbyist Review a Lady OVER AND OVER AGAIN..

What are your thoughts about him and her?
I guess they really must enjoy each other's company...
I think that the hobbyist has a good thing going with this lady.....and I need to get my ass down there and find out why with all the other awesome ladies out there, why is this guy always seeing this one all the time......

I have a lady that I have only reviewed twice....but I see her every month.....she is awsome in bed, on the floor, in the shower......
I think he must have found his ATF and is a lucky man!

I don't think twice about it.
After 3 reviews, I tend to think the guy is a white knight (or worse) and pretty much totally discount all the reviews he has done on that lady. I caveat that with this. If there is an extended break between reviews (i.e. about a year), then I won't totally negate the review but I still will view it with a small degree of skepticism.
I assumed it was one review per account. On the same individual. I suppose this way if something happens and the provider becomes less.reliable..

I would think he must be very pleased
In some cases repeat reviews might be to get premium access.......guys get it for 6 weeks with a valid new review. My premiunm access is currently expired and the last provider I have seen was a repeat visit with a local lady. I had already reviewed her previously but as usual had a great time. If I were to write another review I wouldn't consider that white knighting, it wouldn't add too much besides recency for the provider who already has stellar reviews but it would get me premium access.

Just one man's opinion....
I just think he enjoys his time with her...doesn't mean that everybody will...we are all very different animals and everything comes into play....sex, personality, looks, attitude,humor, and likes.
It's a lot like food..some of us like our bread buttered different ways...they r just lucky to have found each other and maybe have found a way to de-stress and enjoy a few hrs with someone they enjoy.
I know one ATF I have I just enjoy her Company and we laugh at stupid things together and get along well with each other and I guess satisfies each others needs.
If it works just don't question it ..just enjoy the moment !!
I don't review her every time I see her because if I did ...lord there would be a bunch of reviews..but it's not necessary...we see each other every month if schedules let us and sometime multiple times a month...but I also see other providers in between.
Am I a White Knight for this.....I don't know and don't really care !
It's what I enjoy so screw everybody else because that's what we're here for..fun and enjoyment...whatever floats your boat !
I don't review her every time I see her because if I did ...lord there would be a bunch of reviews..but it's not necessary... ! Originally Posted by wildwooly1
This is what I'm talking about, he has reviewed this person more than anyone else has for her.. He is also her spokes model.. ha

Just curious what you all thought about obnoxious white knights?
Charlotte,
No really I haven't ...there are guys who have seen this particular lady a lot more than me and do reviews every time they see her.
But if you enjoy a certain provider and want to keep seeing her that everyone's own business...
And I'm not her spokes model for her...no more than any other provider I see that I enjoy..
There are some providers I see over and over again...and some I've just seen once..and if I don't like them I don't return.
But I also know a good thing when I find it..so don't be judgmental !
Some women are just jealous when they see other women that have clients that return over and over again.
Most providers I see I don't even do reviews on unless they ask.
Charlotte,
I admire that you always start a thread with interesting discussions. Speaking of reviews, do you have policy of "no review"? I see only 1 review on you and you have been with eccie for 2 years. Just curious.....
I think he must have found his ATF and is a lucky man!

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
You nailed it
I have many reviews, but I don't care if a man does them or not. I think I would be embarrassed if my regulars did them over and over, Kinda like.. guess who loves me.. ha

Most of my reviews are spread evenly all over, and I was not talking about one person in general.

I like to hypothetically find subjects that all of us have often wondered about not just the everyday same ole.. stuff..
Not sure why you would be embarrassed if regulars did several reviews of you? It shows that that you are we'll liked for someone to take the time to write up several reviews. Now if they all read the same then writing extra reviews would be pointless. I have an will continue to write up reviews on my ATF if I feel the need but I don't write a review on each seccion, it would just be pointless.