Barter Possiblities

I'm making a local copycat of this thread that was in the national forum.......
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=458607

I think it's a cool idea for those who are in need of something valuable other than cash. I noticed a lot of ladies asked about dental work.
Maybe.. I am not a dentist, doctor, mechanic, or auto body guy. The only thing I have to offer is a slot in a combine of investors for pump and dump stock market attacks. With a 100k minimum buy in I doubt there would be any ladys who would get into this.. But you never know....
I am a MCSE and would be willing to trade any pc / laptop / wireless setup issues you may have for a little tlc
. also software upgrading / os/ office suites etc.
let me know if anyone has any issues and may need some help

-Carbonization
Any veterinarians on board? Please text me.
I saw a guy in Texas offering up a Xbox360.

If any guys here have working PS3 or a non scratched up copy of Skyrim for the 360 hit me up.
LOL what about legal help? Anybody need a lawyer...?

;-)
Def would consider the idea with a plastic surgeon and cosmetic dentist...oh yeah
I would so have face lifts til my ears met...(well, if it doesn't hurt like mad)
LOL what about legal help? Anybody need a lawyer...?

;-) Originally Posted by TheQid
I predict your PM box is about to get full.

______________________________ ____
I will barter for furniture, a 4wheeler (working or not), if by any chance you posses women's jewlery gold or silver, ummm, that's all I can think of right now. Oh, a PDR 2011 or 2012. Oh, if your ex wife or late mother left behind a fur size 2X.
The only PDR that I know is Physicians' Desk Reference. Surely that's not the PDR you're willing to barter for? 'Cause you can pick those up used for about $20, RBC...
I have bad luck with amazon.com Stanky.
WOW!
Want to give a big e-hug and e-kiss to the special guys who have contacted and decided to bless me with some of my said items. It's true; if you ask you shall recieve.
Web, graphic design, etc up on the table. I own my own full service studio and will trade.
I will skin squirrls, clean fish and shine shoes..
  • FK
  • 01-07-2013, 11:53 AM
Just be careful with bartering. My experiences in the past, except for my last divorce was all barter which was nice, you will get offered a $50 piece of junk for a 4 hour dinner date. Make sure the item is really worth the amount of time you are bartering for.
How bout a personal trainer!?