URL / Website: https://lafayette-la.skipthegames.co...w/965586819367
City: Opelousas
State: Louisiana
Address: Creswell Ln
Activities: FSBM, HJ, BBBJ, CBJ, FIV, booty rub, & Miss
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She is short & sexy with a nice thin very attractive milf body. She got a good average size rack and bigger than normal cakes.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review!
Last time I drove from Lafayette to this place.. disappointed.. only one old women was working that day…
Must be 2 girls at this Amp using the name Sophia. 3 different reviews on another site have Sophia listed at 6'.
Must be. This Sophia that I saw was not 6'. I'm 5'8 and was just a lil bit taller than her.
Thanks for ruining one of my fantasies, LOL.
I'm also 5'8" and was hoping to stand on a stool and bending over a tall woman.
Did you ask for the BBBJ? I’ve only had one AMP provider offer that ever.
Did you ask for the BBBJ? I’ve only had one AMP provider offer that ever. Originally Posted by Sinclar
No I didn't ask for BBBJ. She did it on her own. I was shocked but extremely happy
Woohooo.. you’re a lucky champ bro.. I’ve never got in AMPs.. and once had a CBJ and she gave me a teeth bite lol.. but nothing serious.. just a little pain.. so I afraid to get BJs in AMPs
Woohooo.. you’re a lucky champ bro.. I’ve never got in AMPs.. and once had a CBJ and she gave me a teeth bite lol.. but nothing serious.. just a little pain.. so I afraid to get BJs in AMPs Originally Posted by Wiz wiz
I'm sorry for your experiences. You should definitely give either the Youngsville or Opelousas AMP a try. Just the massages alone are usually very worth it.