WHY are you bargaining???

I see a lot of posts of guys asking for better rates and bargaining a price of time with a courtesan. When you shop for everyday things, do you attempt to tell the store you want a cheaper price? If the store has a sale they will certainly let you know and advertise this. This is a business for the women and the services they provide are priced on what they feel it's worth. The price is listed so WHY does everyone feel the need to haggle and beg for "freebies"?? If you can't afford it or don't want to pay for it, look somewhere else...............;-)
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!
Personally, I believe that people are so caught up in the economy and what people are saying about the economy, that its becoming second nature to ask if that's the best you can do. I get that all the time in my business and I stay firm with my pricing. Its a matter of being finanical sound in business to where you don't have to have that client to make that bill or whatever.
Do u give an eccie discount in you line of work shorty?
and another thing is this "going rate" mess I keep hearing. there is no DOW JONES for pussy!! Cut it out!!

But fortunately I don't have to deal with people like that in real life.
Revive. . . Sure would but it would have to be a overnight or weekend deal for me to come out on the bill.
and another thing is this "going rate" mess I keep hearing. there is no DOW JONES for pussy!! Cut it out!! Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Well, I know when I think about pussy, my Dow Jones indicator is definitely on the rise . . . *L*
Well, I know when I think about pussy, my Dow Jones indicator is definitely on the rise . . . *L* Originally Posted by SlowHand49
Good one
and another thing is this "going rate" mess I keep hearing. there is no DOW JONES for pussy!! Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
.. Dow Jones for pussy .. too funny!
.. Dow Jones for pussy .. too funny! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
so if I get a website does that mean my stock will go up?
Well, I actually dicker all the time on prices, in places most people wouldn't try. Worse they will say is no quite often they do discount a little bit. Furniture store, car dealerships, just about any place.

I don't do that with the ladies here though, just doesn't seem right.
When you shop for everyday things, do you attempt to tell the store you want a cheaper price? Originally Posted by llamma69
Although I don't do it in the hobby, in some businesses it is quite standard.

South of the border, everything is negotiated. In antique malls, consignment stores and second hand stores, everything is negotiated. After 9/11 and until recently, you could get a good bargain at a hotel (they never charge the rack rate anyway). The same at flea markets.

One of the most expensive pieces of furniture I ever bought was done at an antique mall where I negotiated the price.

It would be quite interesting to see what would happen in the hobby if it became standard for the lady's price to be negotiated. I strongly suspect posted rates would rise substantially, and only the best negotiators would receive the best rate. Most ladies would be "overpaid" because no one would know what the final negotiated rate is. They would just know the beginning rate, which, of course, is inflated to allow for negotiation.

Such a system would undoubtedly benefit the providers more than the hobbyists, but I'm afraid most ladies would be too fearful to post an inflated rate and indicate it is subject to negotiation.
I'm not sure why guys ask for price breaks. Maybe their cheap, maybe they don't have enough money, maybe they bargain on everything.

I never pay asking price for a car, or a house, expensive jewelry, other things. Hmmm, I even look for a discount on a particular hotel room by using travel sites. Yeah, I'd stay in a luxury suite at a 4-star hotel for the price of a 1-star room.

I do get irritated if I buy something and the next day it's on sale. I also look for price match guarantees. I know everyone else pays asking price for everything and never shops during sales. Wonder how many ladies ask for discounts at Victoria Secrets when they buy a lot at one time?

Oh, there's an idea.....If I pay full price and the special is the next day, can I return the original service by doing everything in reverse order, get my refund, then get the service at the special price?

Does anyone offer pricematch guarantees if I find it for a lower price within thirty days?

I hope my dry humor isn't lost.
That was funny pleaser , I found humor in it ! I guess it because its a human being vs material things that makes the difference. IMO
Oh and you mean to tell me Victoria's Secret will give you a discount??? They would laugh in my face if I asked no matter how much I spent I'm sure. All they give me is tons of coupons I forget to use or never have with me when I shop there again...arrrggg!!!!
That was funny pleaser , I found humor in it ! I guess it because its a human being vs material things that makes the difference. IMO
Oh and you mean to tell me Victoria's Secret will give you a discount??? They would laugh in my face if I asked no matter how much I spent I'm sure. All they give me is tons of coupons I forget to use or never have with me when I shop there again...arrrggg!!!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
If you have a smartphone download the shopkick app, best thing to happen to shopping since coupons!!